News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

You wouldn't have happened to participate in Policy Debate in high school or college, would you?

CraigStern

Nope: however, while in college, I did minor in International Relations. I also wrote a political column all four years; I ended up as my university's senior political columnist. ;)

bugfartboy

That sounds pretty interesting. I'm impressed!

bugfartboy

I know that we can listen to the music from the fight against Nelis through the TRPG2 duel mode, but is there anywhere that I can download it as an mp3?

CraigStern

Sythion

I feel like this was asked before, but who composed and played the music for TT and TRPG3?
Hunger is the best spice.

CraigStern

I composed the music for Telepath RPG: Servants of God.

Nick Perrin adapted the Telepath Theme for the title music in Telepath Tactics; I did the default "Tacticians' Duel" battle theme, and Ryan Richko is doing the remainder of the Telepath Tactics soundtrack (though I'll probably make a couple of tracks I did myself available as bonus material for modders and such).

bugfartboy

Will official sand/desert tiles be released to use in Telepath Tactics?

CraigStern

Not with the game's initial release, no; that wasn't popular enough to become a stretch goal. Possibly in a future expansion or somesuch.

bugfartboy

Are actions processed before the dialog is displayed, or vice-versa?

CraigStern

Quote from: bugfartboy on July 09, 2013, 02:15:10 PM
Are actions processed before the dialog is displayed, or vice-versa?

In prior builds, they were processed afterwards; in the latest build, I've swapped it so they process beforehand.

TheWanderingShadow

When you make games, do you identify yourself as a programmer, artist, or designer?
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

CraigStern

I identify as a developer who does programming and design.

bugfartboy

Do you know of any workaround to redirect where Telepath Tactics looks to load files from outside of the install directory?
I ask because I think it would be interesting to install the game to a flash drive, and have it run completely off of it without modifying files outside of said flash drive.

CraigStern

That's not currently supported, but I could probably add support for that.