News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

You're banned

Started by Zhampir, April 07, 2010, 08:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrono

flack is banned for preventing me from capitalizing the first letter of the sentence.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Zackirus

Chrono is banned for not capitalizing Flack's name; even if the member does not wish it to be capitalized, English grammar dictates that you must capitalize proper nouns. 
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Shadoroq

Zackirus is banned for not accounting for the grammatical influence of internetz.
You're banned. Wait, I'm not a mod...
But if I was you'd be banned!

Zackirus

Shadorque is banned for banning me on the thing that I knew I was going to be banned by.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Chrono

Zackirus is banned for leaving a loophole on purpose, and for altering a member's name.

[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

Zackirus and "Shadorque" (whomever the latter may be) are banned for bickering.

P.S.: Is it pronounced, "sha-DORKH"?

Zackirus

Duckling is banned for banning the wrong people.

(P.S. I meant to say Shadoroq, but my iTouch's spell check changed it (-_-)

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Zackirus is banned for trying to explain.

Ertxiem

I'm banned for breaking "this game rules"!!! :)
(I probably need to rest... but before that, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm banning Duskling for being unpolite when banning Zackirus. Lol. What a mess!)
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Chrono

Ert is banned for intentionally breaking the rules, intentionally admitting that he intentionally broke the rules, and (probably unintentionally) making a critical grammar mistake while intentionally admitting that he intentionally broke the rules.

Quote from: Ertxiem on November 27, 2011, 06:44:23 AM
Lol. What a mess!

Also, Ert is banned for being unprofessional.

[/spoiler]

Ertxiem

Chrono is banned for banning someone that doesn't exist. There is no user in the forums called "Ert". Check it out, if you want. :P
Furthermore, the failure to grasp the intentionality of  my grammar mistake aggravates the offence perpetrated.
As is this wasn't enough, note that the word "intentionally" was used 5 times, a prime number.
How could he/she! It was infamous.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Zackirus

Ertxiem is banned for giving an overly-long explanitation for a simple reason.

- Lord Canada

Chrono

Zackirus is banned for using a word that does NOT exist in a legitimate dictionary. Please provide an "explanitation" of this word:

Quote from: Zackirus on November 29, 2011, 08:13:00 AM
explanitation

...if possible at all.

[/spoiler]

Zackirus

Chrono is banned for... TIME PARADOX!

- Lord Canada

Chrono

Zackirus is banned for not having a better reason to ban me.

[/spoiler]