News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Lost areas

Started by Dorgon 5000, April 12, 2010, 01:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

Well, a new enemy, say from the proposed animal sets (like the praying mantis, or, indeed, that frog), might be something inetersing- as long as there is a good side quest, it will be lovely to have that area in the game.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

SmartyPants

I would like to see more of the Bug Pit.  Maybe a side quest where Duvalier and his teammates fight a Bug Queen.

Dorgon 5000

Well... One theory is that there are three bugs, one in the great forest, one in the ashwan desert and one in the deeper downs.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Dorgon 5000 on August 04, 2010, 02:33:16 AM
Well... One theory is that there are three bugs, one in the great forest, one in the ashwan desert and one in the deeper downs.
I know, since it was my theory.  The Bug Pit in the Deeper Downs, The Grotto in the Ashwan Desert, and an undisclosed place where Wood-Folk retreive pet bugs in the Great Forest.

SmartyPants

The Trailer shows a Mechanic Base and a Helenite Base, but lacks other areas such as the bog from TRPG1.

randy295

ArtDrake

What about a Swamp Ghost? Please clarify. If you wish to suggest an enemy, that can go in New Enemy Ideas.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duckling on December 20, 2010, 12:33:45 PM
What about a Swamp Ghost? Please clarify. If you wish to suggest an enemy, that can go in New Enemy Ideas.
In earlier post on this topic he brought it up and it was ignored for being a really bad idea and/or because he is very off topic by suggesting enemies in 'Lost Areas".