News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Trial Scene

Started by Bromtaghon, June 20, 2010, 06:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromtaghon

Quote from: Craig Stern on Twitter
Working on the Trial scene.

What/who do you think is on trial? I already have two random theories:

Quote from: Bromtaghon
Wild guess: in the fifth mission, do we find out that Rahel has been captured by the Cult and is on trial, and thus the rest of the Resistance goes to save her? In the end, Duvalier personally rescues her and thus begins the inevitable relationship they would share for the rest of their lives?

Also, I think it was Tastidian who suggested that Baz would be executed publicly for helping the Resistance.  Wouldn't the Cult have a trial first?  Join in the discussion and maybe once this thread gets big enough CraigStern will tell us.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

I like the idea with Rahel, and once I saw her name, I knew it would involve the relationship. The idea with Baz isn't too bad either, but he's the one paying for your safety bonus, remember?

Steelfist

He could be editing the story; you might rescue your parents from their trial instead of their execution.

Or, it could be your own trial . . .

Tastidian

Quote from: Duskling on July 15, 2010, 12:49:25 PM
I like the idea with Rahel, and once I saw her name, I knew it would involve the relationship. The idea with Baz isn't too bad either, but he's the one paying for your safety bonus, remember?

I know but its fun to make it more difficult plus I love the idea with Rahel. Brom should write a short story on that.

KZ

The trial scene, methinks, has something to do with expanding the current, rather short, mission 4, the parents rescue scene and adding something before the actual exection is supposed to take place- (y'know, a trial then the sentence, then the execution?).
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Steelfist

So I might not be too far off the mark?

Tastidian

To my opinion I believe it is the mission 4 because mission 4 has not been completed and is kind of a trial of the mission.