News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Hell quest

Started by Xemadus Echina, May 23, 2010, 01:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

Hell quest into
In the distance a deep rumble is heard.  In seconds a great chasm opens up as you are all swallowed.  Falling, your skin is torn from your bodies as you boil from the inside.  A great demon appears before you and the immense torture of the underworld begins to take hold.  You cry out as a great fire consumes your body, leaving you as living corpses.  It seems as if this torture will never end and your only hope is to remove yourselves from a cognitive life.  Some go mad and begin to cannibalize whats left of themselves while others break at a slower pace.  Was it worth it?  Was finding out what hell is truly like really worth this torture?  A ray of hope shines and in the distance a light breaks through the earth.  Running towards it, it seems as if paradise has been found.  As you sit in the hall of the demon king you wonder what will happen to you when he returns to his lair.  But for now, you can only hope to escape the madness.
You fall to the floor and begin to repent but in the midst of your sorrow the demon king finds your cowardly form on the floor of his lair. Because of your insolence you are punished severely.  One hundred years later the demon king runs out of ways to torture you so he releases you to the pits of hell where you are maimed and further disfigured by the demons who reside there.  A look in a shiny rock shows that not one member of your sorry group holds a shred of your old appearance.  There is no hair on your body, it has been burned off, there is no skin on your body, for it has been torn off, there are no organs in your body, they have been dismembered in front of your own eyes, your hand are stubs, your feet are torn and your muscles are thin and almost nonexistent.  You lost all of life's pleasure ages ago as the only thing you can hear is a high pitched screaming.  The only sight you see is an infernal blaze that torments your very soul.  The only smell is a horrid stench that is over powering and mind numbing. The only taste is that of ash, death and decay as your entire being is rotting from the inside and burning from the outside.

And now, you are inaugurated into the tortures of hell.

notice log:
June 12 12:35AM-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[spoiler]{Just a little notice that is directed to everybody but was brought to my attention based on Mad's most recent post.  Don't jump the gun on your posts.  If you just say something along the lines of "I planted traps and killed everybody" then not only will we loose an entire section of the story, people will also tend to ignore your posts because it lacks description and plot.}  {Mad- Since this portion of the story IS branched off into separate arks.  I will have to ask you to edit your post to follow a more realistic path.}[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I would like to hold off on rejoining our stories until all or most of the major players have posted their branches.  When that happens, I will create a large portion of the story much like in my first post to tie everything together using your posts.  If by some cruel twist of fate I am not around to do that,  that duty will fall to Duskling or Steelfist.  My only request if such a scenario happens is that the portion of the story you create is around the same length as the first post is.  You can call this a checkpoint of sorts where we head on to the next "season" of the "game"[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I would also like to mention that your knowledge is separate from your characters knowledge.  We are narrators of the story who know what all the characters thoughts and feelings are.  Our knowledge is only limited when it comes to the thoughts and feelings of other people's characters.  We each have our own characters and there are very few instances when one of us can decide the thoughts and feelings of everyone's characters. also don't be afraid to edit your ark until they are all tied into one story again.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]as of June 11, 11:06 PM Hell quest is officially over.  I will be taking some time to write an intro to heaven quest.[/spoiler]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

Should we create characters?

Xemadus Echina

the only thing you can create in this story is a personality.
im writing a book!
You never know

Steelfist

Okay-maybe explain a little more?

Xemadus Echina

alright so pretty much you just say what's going through your mind and any action you might do.  If you want you can make up a name for your character but as far as this game goes, you only control your thoughts, what you call yourself and occasionally your actions.  You pretty much need to outfox "the demon king" and escape the clutches of hell.
im writing a book!
You never know

.:Light-God:.

Mabye i can call myself Lighty >.>. Rainen you can call yourself ^*Rain*^ or a diff name and steel can call himself "Steel-Fist". We can all be in "Hell Prison" and we can start off like this :

Chapter 1: Escaping From The Hison. (Prison+Hell)

Steelfist

Hmmm... Okay, lead the way; I don't fully understand, but I'll pick it up as we go along.

Here's my story (It may sound corny)

Chapter 1: Escaping the Hison

Lighty:"How long are we supposed to stay here???"
Rainen: "Well all i can say is i think we have to stay here for a few more decades..."
Steefist:"Damn! I can't wait that long! What should we do??"

-A Skeleton Guard appears outside the cell-

SG:"(Grumpily) Alright Bubs! Here's You Lunch!"

Rainen: (sarcastically) Sure(!) Thanks(!) (Mutters)

(SG Tosses The Lunch Into The Cell)

Lighty: "Hey look its a fork!"
Steelfist: "So?"
Lighty: "Mabye if we can use the fork to pick the lock... We can be free!"
Rainen: "Hmm i don't think it can work... Even though i'm a pro lock picker."
Steelfist: "Good to know >.>"
Lighty: "Well mabye if Rainen here can pick the lock we may be able to escape."
Steelfist: "What if one of the Skeleton Guards (SG) sees us?"
Lighty: "Don't worry about them we're professional Martial Artists aren't we?"
Rainen: "Alright then pass me the fork."

-Rainen attemps to open the cell door-

-CREEEEEK-

Lighty: "Awesome Job Rainen!"
Steelfist: "Yeah , well done!"
Rainen: "Oh it was nothing."

-Lighty , Steel and Rain creep out of the cell...-

SG 1: "Hey! Their Trying to escape!"

Rainen:"Uh-oh... Here comes trouble!"
Steelfist:"C'mon we can take them! I mean theres only 2 of them!"
Lighty: "Yep that's right! Steel is the most pro in martial arts... So he can do a 1 vs 1 and me and rainen can take care of the other SG!"
Steelfist:"I like your thinking kid! Lets go!"

SG 2: "Heheh, you don't wanna mess with me!"

Rainen: "Oh shut up! Just die peacefully , nerd!"
SG 2: "Nerd?! Why you little..."

-And so our heroes take care of the Skeleton Guards and hide them in a dark corner-

That's my story! I hope you liked it!  ;)

Duskling

Does it go on for much longer? That's a little short, and you're right, it is a bit corny. It can, however, be truly intresting if you got some things right and made it longer, along with a few more characters (hint, hint).

Xemadus Echina

lets just stick to my idea.  just create a name that you call yourself and tell me your thoughts and a few actions that you do.  I may or may not use the actions depending on where the story goes.  After all, it IS hell and you're subject to endless torture at any moment (though of course it does end eventually when the torturer runs out of ideas XD)
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

Ok, what do you mean by "thoughts?"

adding satan , getting new characters deeper into the story etc. (btw i hope the story has a happy ending!)

And by now you should notice i have 99% Imagination and 1% Freakination (Made-up Word)

Xemadus Echina

by thoughts i mean the dictionary definition.  You tell me what you are thinking and i respond in a way that makes sense.
im writing a book!
You never know

How about we make a list of the people playing this game/story.

Like for example the people playing right now are,

LIST
===

Duskling

Rainen
Steelfist

Xemadus Echina

does is anybody seriously interested in playing this game in the way i have described?
im writing a book!
You never know