News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Three-Word Story Game

Started by Bromtaghon, May 30, 2010, 07:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoroq

Now the ink was trickling from a small opening, in the corndog, and Bugfartboy... Well, what can we deduce from this is he's insane. Or maybe not... but probably so. Wait! Who's Bugfartboy? Bugfartboy said confusedly. Or did he? Indeed he did.
You're banned. Wait, I'm not a mod...
But if I was you'd be banned!

bugfartboy

Now the ink was trickling from a small opening, in the corndog, and Bugfartboy... Well, what can we deduce from this is he's insane. Or maybe not... but probably so. Wait! Who's Bugfartboy? Bugfartboy said confusedly. Or did he? Indeed he did. This is confusing.

Shadoroq

Now the ink was trickling from a small opening, in the corndog, and Bugfartboy... Well, what can we deduce from this is he's insane. Or maybe not... but probably so. Wait! Who's Bugfartboy? Bugfartboy said confusedly. Or did he? Indeed he did. This is confusing. Will Shadoroq ever

bugfartboy

Now the ink was trickling from a small opening, in the corndog, and Bugfartboy... Well, what can we deduce from this is he's insane. Or maybe not... but probably so. Wait! Who's Bugfartboy? Bugfartboy said confusedly. Or did he? Indeed he did. This is confusing. Will Shadoroq ever quit contradicting Bugfartboy?

Ertxiem

There were five hundred thousand people who really hated each other.

One day the big bad gray wolf decided he would eat all of the sixteen sheep. The people united and protested against the annoying wolf who then went huff-huff-puff and blew his nose at the oddly-shaped pigeon, who decided to kill the wolf and die quietly in an alley, because he was very drunk, and his plan worked.
But then he- j/k, it worked.  And again he killed himself and then his spirit and the wolf pondered the meaning of twenty fireflies and fifty snakes who saved Cyprus but destroyed all of Luxembourg's alliance, and then Cyprus, by tripping on a bomb that said 'DO NOT HELP CYPRUS LIVE!' Which didn't make any sense, but ate anyway, destroyed a Pizza Hut for all.
This is SPARTA and we kick your behinds. The pentamyriad shoe ate a pickle wearing a pirate hat, and we all rejoiced. But, just then a very big and hairy monster rained explosive diarrhea. Then everyone puked yellow spriggats and pissed of LethalLaurie. Which made a certifiably DISGUSTING display.

The next morning, everyone was very upset because the spriggats had destroyed the Muffin King's omelet stand with the awesome sandwich from a forgotten land of candy. The people decided to dispatch angry mosquitoes against their army of even number homicidal maniacs, because they hated candy, sandwiches, and omelets. However, their enemies shared the same allergy to oxygen.

Luxenbourg and sheep muched on Steve's backpack which has twelve little girls. The girls scream for ice-cream and Steve decides to break a toothpick. Then rampant heresy kicked the dog that evolved from nothing.

To recap, the cheeseburger killed John -- wait, nope. Is the pie talking? Thought our hero was named Cyprus. What a mess! Guess that's what you get when you're a duck. The duck and bug ate Bill, Steve and the pickle wearing a pink top hat -- err... pirate hat -- or whatever that pirate pickle wore, made a sandcastle and buried the remains of the treasure: a large magical corndog. But, somebody was greedy and ate the freaking sandcastle.

Now the ink was trickling from a small opening, in the corndog, and Bugfartboy... Well, what can we deduce from this is: he's insane. Or maybe not... but probably so.

Wait! Who's Bugfartboy? Bugfartboy said confusedly. Or did he? Indeed he did. This is confusing.

Will Shadoroq ever quit contradicting Bugfartboy? Yes. After deciding
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Will Shadoroq ever quit contradicting Bugfartboy? Yes. After deciding that the big

Shadoroq

Will Shadoroq ever quit contradicting Bugfartboy? Yes. After deciding that the big Bugfartboy is wrong.

bugfartboy

Will Shadoroq ever quit contradicting Bugfartboy? Yes. After deciding that the big Bugfartboy is wrong-Err, bad wolf

Shadoroq

Will Shadoroq ever quit contradicting Bugfartboy? Yes. After deciding that the big Bugfartboy is wrong-Err, bad wolf knows Bugfartboy's wrong.

bugfartboy

Will Shadoroq ever quit contradicting Bugfartboy? Yes. After deciding that the big Bugfartboy is wrong-Err, bad wolf knows Bugfartboy's wrong. Back on track:

Shadoroq

Will Shadoroq ever quit contradicting Bugfartboy? Yes. After deciding that the big Bugfartboy is wrong-Err, bad wolf knows Bugfartboy's wrong. Back on track: There's no track.

bugfartboy

Will Shadoroq ever quit contradicting Bugfartboy? Yes. After deciding that the big Bugfartboy is wrong-Err, bad wolf knows Bugfartboy's wrong. Back on track: There's no track.

Luxembourgians and Bulgarians

Shadoroq

Luxembourgians and Bulgarians live in Europe.

Ertxiem

Luxembourgians and Bulgarians live in Europe. The professor thought
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Shadoroq

Luxembourgians and Bulgarians live in Europe. The professor thought that they were