News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Re: Post / Download New Battles! How to post them?

Started by Frosty, February 22, 2010, 06:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

Quote from: CraigStern on June 25, 2010, 12:33:04 AM
KZ: please see attached pic for how to attach pics (and other stuff). :)

Duskling: just download them to your hard drive.

X-X...
Ok, I am reaaaally getting confused here, honestly- am I blind, or am I blind? I cannot see an attachment anywhere on the post, on the thread, or around the thread (and I tried different browsers just in case). Could a kind soul take a screenshot of the page with attached files, circle their location in Paint, and upload a pic and link to it directly below? Thank you in advance!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Bromtaghon

When posting, if you click Additional Options (which is just above the Topic Summary), one of the options is attach.  Not sure if this is what you're looking for.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

KZ

And that one I don't have either... just out of curiosity, how many tick-boxes appear for you when you click on additional options?

(For some time I had a sneaky suspicion that there is a bug lurking around.)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Bromtaghon

When I click Additional Options I have:
Notify me of replies
Return to this topic
Don't use smiley

and below that the option to attach stuff.

KZ

Aha...I don't have that last option, for some reason, despite having a thorough look on many an occaison. Cheers Bromtaghon. I'll post/download the battles in the old-fashioned way ;)
Welcome to the forums!

Bromtaghon

It's just cause CraigStern likes me better.    :)
Campaign coming soon... it's about a bunch of possessed capes that try to take over the Psy Academy.

Once I get to FZBABRLT (my equivalent of 8WQ6C5TN), I can't find localhost or sinisterdesign.net.

Tastidian

Ugh! Some times I hate to learn the complications of the computer.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 27, 2010, 05:25:04 PM
Once I get to FZBABRLT (my equivalent of 8WQ6C5TN), I can't find localhost or sinisterdesign.net.

I can find sinisterdesign.net now, but it's only got the TSoG save files, not any maps.  Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm playing through (and that means manually reconstructing) KZ's D-Day Campaign.  Quite fun.

Duskling

Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 02, 2010, 08:31:17 PM
I can find sinisterdesign.net now, but it's only got the TSoG save files, not any maps.  Does anyone else have this problem?
Yep, that's me.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: Duskling on July 02, 2010, 09:46:15 PM
Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 02, 2010, 08:31:17 PM
Yep, that's me.
Good- I thought I was the only one.

Anyways, D-Day is very hard with the SME team, but maybe that's because of poor strategy.

Duskling

Tastidian

Man it takes forever to find that file you have to enable the hidden file thing and search everywhere.

Duskling

I found the maps... only for a second, at first it was TSoG.sol or something, then it turned back into TRPG3.swf or .sol or whatever.

Update: I got past my "Can't find the files" problem, I made a shortcut containing them all, but I can't properly open them now, whenever I click on it, it turns to Internet Explorer. I think I did something wrong with the files.

Update: It says: "Open with Internet Explorer," I think this is the problem.

algebra15

I don't think you open them. You just copy and paste them, or  attach them to a post.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Duskling