News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Titan sheild

Started by KAMISAMA, June 06, 2010, 02:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW781

It doesn't replace it, it just adds Titan shield as a new attack
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

Quote from: mikew781 on June 15, 2010, 03:55:10 PMIt doesn't replace it, it just adds Titan shield as a new attack
You are being overly literal.  I wondering if the Indigo Orb boosts the potential size of a psy's shield.

MikeW781

Sorry, i just wanted to clarify. And yes
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

[spoiler]If you want to deal with the ghosts in the cellar with the orb, you should have Aptitude/Personality/Both 13 or up, that's the stats I had and it worked.[/spoiler]

Zackirus

[spoiler]I did it with both 12 in those stats and still made it so you can techinally get that orb from the beginning og the game[/spoiler]
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

algebra15

What kind of ghosts are they? I'd like to know, as they looked like greater Ghosts, but I couldn't be certain.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Barzul

They were all cryo ghosts I think.

Duskling

[spoiler]They were Greater Ghosts, by name they were, anyway, the third, however, is a more powerful Greater Ghost, the powerhouse of the Ghosts so far.[/spoiler]

Tastidian

Man this thing is larger that I thought even with the map.
[spoiler][spoiler]If your wondering I figure the thing out without cheating[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I don't cheat[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I kind of thought to move the mouse everywhere since that was the case in some of the other crypts but this isn't a cry[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Bromtaghon

[spoiler]
How are you supposed to cheat to find the secret barrel?
[/spoiler]
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

SmartyPants

Stop with the Spoilers.  When people read walkthroughs, they are looking for helpful spoilers.

Zhampir

Yes, but some people only want helpful hints. Not for us to say "look here, right here, now click, good job you got it."

Xemadus Echina

well I for one only want to put effort into my gaming experience when i know that i'll still have my saved file by the end of the week :P though granted it's possible to find the saved files.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

yulerruler

How do you get through the sixth room, is it a maze, or is there a secret button as well?