News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Official TRPG2 post-release bugs thread

Started by Zhampir, February 08, 2010, 02:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromtaghon

The Shadowlings were at war with the Spriggats, so both genders were probably killed.  I agree with Lala's being alive as a plot-hole though, seeing as someone (I can't remember who) said the female Shadowlings were killed.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

lentro

Cerzak said she killed them. I found another bug, every time I start a new game+ and save it and get off, then get on later, when I talk to Tastadian he ask if I destroyed the academy yet, so even if I'm on the mission of searching for the mecahnics base, it will skip forward to the last mission, and i can't get out of it either.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light and dark side, and it holds the universe togethor.

KZ

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 21, 2010, 03:47:53 PM
I agree with Lala's being alive as a plot-hole though, seeing as someone (I can't remember who) said the female Shadowlings were killed.
Actually, it's just bad wording by Craig there that confused many people- he later explained that Cerzak was talking about female Spriggats, not Shadowlings. But as both people are citizens of the Shadowling Empire, they can be referred to as Shadowlings (e.g. Americans in general, but Hispanics, blacks, whites, asians, indians in particular).

In any way, methinks it is still worthwhile to compile a list of bugs for TRPG2 in case Craig does re-do it with a new engine and some of them are not erased with the upgrade.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Bromtaghon

Is this the official TRPG2 Bug Thread?
If so, I found a bug where I was about to fight Cerzak.  As soon as the battle loaded I lost. 
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

lentro

Didn't someone say in an earlier post that you needed Grotius on your team?
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light and dark side, and it holds the universe togethor.

KZ

Quote from: lentro on June 25, 2010, 01:23:36 AM
Didn't someone say in an earlier post that you needed Grotius on your team?
In what respect? To get the Cold Resistance Orb- yes. Otherwise, it is not essential for completion of the game to have Grotius on your team.

Bromtaghon: might as well use this as the "official" bug thead.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Barzul

Well no, he means that in the fight with Cerzak, some poster said they automatically lost until they put Grotius in the first team spot.

You just need to have a team member in the first position, any of them. I think at least.

Nameless

In the Bar at Psy Academy, if you have sided with them already then you cant gamble with him any more and it wont allow you to dialogue after selecting a game, meaning you also cannot exit. I keep forgetting and this has happened many times. Just wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else? If so take your time fixing it, it doesn't really matter much at that point.

- Nameless

algebra15

I was visiting Malignus, and I completed the protect-Darkeye-from-Cerzak battle during one of the trips. I had started the Darkeye mission, but not finished, and so came back to  train some more. I decided to see if I could deal with the fight at the end of the mission, and when I talked to Gen. Tastidian, I found I had "completed" the mission. I could use the boat, find the yellow orb, dock on the Gen. Darkeye side, but the cave was empty. Pirate Pete never showed up, so I was disqualified for his orb.

The second one probably isn't a glitch, but I visited Malignus, and decided to see if I could do the Nelis mission solo. I succeeded, and won the game. I had just "completed" the Darkeye mission.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Dorgon 5000

I have noticed a bug in the multiplayer mode, that makes so you sometimes canĀ“t turn around. Could you fix that, please?

Duskling

I've noticed that bug, but in the single player... campaign?*

*Would that be the right word?

Dorgon 5000

For me, it only appears in multiplayer.

bugfartboy

Sometimes when I run at what should be a "door" to another area, but I'm not supposed to go back, the hero will get stuck being able to only go up and down, no side to side, and no way out. I can't get a screenshot to show though.

mezzoforte

Whenever I use frost shield on darkling, it misses.

MikeW781

Its probably a glitch. Unfortunately, it will not be fixed anytime soon, as Craig is working on TsoG, then his "secret project", then MAYBE remkaing TRPG2
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!