News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Official TRPG2 post-release bugs thread

Started by Zhampir, February 08, 2010, 02:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

I thought he said he will fix the bugs in TRPG2 after finishing TSoG.  I don't see Craig ever fully remaking TRPG2.

Zhampir

Actually he said that he will not actually be fixing anything in TRPG2, but if he does he will be rewriting it with the new engine, so any bugs that are there now probably will no longer be there.

MikeW781

Quote from: Zhampir on August 06, 2010, 11:23:57 AM
Actually he said that he will not actually be fixing anything in TRPG2, but if he does he will be rewriting it with the new engine, so any bugs that are there now probably will no longer be there.
thats what i meant
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

mezzoforte

Is the version at sinisterdesign.net the "special" version?  Is it the latest version?

mezzoforte

Has anyone been in the situation where no attack will hit the queen?  It's my third time through the (same) game.

MikeW781

The queen has one hittable spot, her bottom left square. The other spots are for asthetics. Don't know if this helps.

mezzoforte

Actually burst shot worked.  Go figure... even dark vortex did squat

bugfartboy

It's one of those bugs that fixes itself. I had the same problem.

lordnova

you have to get close to the bug queen  so you could hit you have to do short ranged not long :-*

bugfartboy

Really? Ive done that and nothing hits. It seems to just happen though. I would get it 1/2 dead and then nothing would work.

MikeW781

Odd. Are you playing on Sinister Design.net, or some inferior website?  ;D

bugfartboy

SinisterDesign.net. Hopefully it will end once Craig puts the game into a new engine.

bugfartboy

It's also special because it has
[spoiler] Magnilus [/spoiler]

lordnova

bug queen dont have a bug you must attack it close if hero have pys hail use it or use mind blast