News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

New "?" feature

Started by SmartyPants, June 11, 2010, 09:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

With the new Hold button, I find it difficult remembering who I have and who I havn't used on my team.  It would be nice if the ? in the GUI window would indicate which teamates haven't been used yet.

GOD

There is a turn counter, so you simply need to check that counter versus a charcter thats already gone

SmartyPants

One can also check every individual health of the enemy or they can quickly press the "?" to see which enemies are hurt the most.

GOD

Quote from: im2smart4u on June 14, 2010, 01:02:32 PM
One can also check every individual health of the enemy or they can quickly press the "?" to see which enemies are hurt the most.
YAH! IT DOES! Really, if you intended to use this fact to make a point, you should have stated the point. You basically just told us what the button does.....

SmartyPants

Quote from: GOD on June 14, 2010, 01:51:17 PM
YAH! IT DOES! Really, if you intended to use this fact to make a point, you should have stated the point. You basically just told us what the button does.....
I didn't know you needed everything spelled out for you.  Like the ? makes it easier to look at enemies' health, it would be nice if the ? made it easier to look at which teammates haven't been used yet.

GOD

Quote from: im2smart4u on June 14, 2010, 04:44:24 PM
Quote from: GOD on June 14, 2010, 01:51:17 PM
I didn't know you needed everything spelled out for you.  Like the ? makes it easier to look at enemies' health, it would be nice if the ? made it easier to look at which teammates haven't been used yet.
I don't need anything spelled out for me. Thats why I wanted you to make your point by stating your point, not the fact i already knew

Bromtaghon

I think we're pretty off-topic here.  Anyways, you could just cycle through all the players again.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 14, 2010, 10:20:00 PMAnyways, you could just cycle through all the players again.
Yes I could, but the ? would be easier and save time.

MikeW781

I think it would be an uneeded change, i personally have never felt it was needed
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on June 19, 2010, 05:35:07 PM
Clicking on your characters now actually does something useful! :)

--if they haven't gone yet, it moves straight to their turn.
--if they have gone already, the game helpfully informs you of that fact.
That sounds like a good alternative.