News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Nation of Hubras Returns!

Started by Bromtaghon, June 12, 2010, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

"What the?" Mako said, confused, "Kill you, why would I...? Oh, you're the guy who cost me my hiding spot, aren't you?"

OOC: It's up to Zack whether he wants to reveal that or not.

Zackirus

"Have you ever met someone else with Blonde hair and blue eyes such as mine?" Zack laughed. "No hard feelings though as I did knock out that Fat guy for you so were kind of even. "Are you going to kill me or not because I actually want to formally introduce myself to you". Zack continued after he thought what could give the creature the best laugh.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

"Well..." Mako thought about it, "If it weren't for you, I'd be dead, so we're even. What's your name, then?"

Zackirus

"My Name is Zack Arcon" Zack responded "and, by what I have heard you are: Mako Ker." Zack put his hand out for the spriggat to shake it.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Mako shook Zack's hand cautiosly, while looking for any hidden backup.

"So, now that that's settled," Mako said, now looking at Seth, "Why am I here?"

Steelfist

Seth stepped forward. "Mako. I'm glad you came. You are currently working for the rebellion. My rates, I assure you, are much better. I need somebody to handle a search. A person. I can give you a description, should you choose to accept this task. Also, it has come to my attention that the legendary orbs are, in fact, real. I wish to possess these, and the search for the person ties in with this rather closely. I cannot do this myself, as my work for the Nationalist league does not give me time, but you, I am certain, could accomplish this. Should you choose to accept the task, we can get down to negotiating price. Do you accept?"

OOC: Bear in mind that Seth is somewhat rich. His deceased father was minister of trade, and the Nationalists pay well.

Duskling

"I like the way you operate," said Mako, smirking, "I'm in, who's this, 'person?'"

Steelfist

Seth handed him a piece of paper. "All we have is a sketchy description, but he is recognised by the blood-red sword he carries. It's all on there. Focus on the orbs, though. I suspect that will lead you to him."

Xemadus Echina

Rainen stood up.  He had been meditating and restoring a large amount of reserves of power so that he could manipulate his own body and manipulate shields in any way he wanted. Alright time to get back in action.  My first task is to find more of these orbs and then I need to find what the real source was that Mystic sent me here for. He reached out with his mind and found a gathering of people. he recognized the three in a clearing as the three that seemed to be fighting against the kids.  He recognized the one he contacted and the large white one called a sprigat. and many more hidden.  He implanted slight feelings of boredom, pacifism and longing to return home in the many hidden warriors in order to create a disturbance and avoid detection.  After awhile he walked towards the gathering and reached out with his mind.  I have some questions for you three.  Come with me and leave your army behind. Rainen walked away leaving a mental trail and stood right next to another clearing.

OOC: If Rainen wanted to, he could appear as a god but due to the lack of essence in cerra bella (the energy that gives him power) he was forced to adapt and take on a more normal form.  He is able to throw up a life shield which in character is explained as using both mind and light abilities to restore life by manipulating the electric current that runs through the human body and removing all sensations of pain from memory.  He can also create a sort of solid state shield around any object and with enough power he can even create one under the outer layer of his skin.  As of now it is possible for him to die but none of you acting alone could do it.  Due to his nature he won't kill any of you so don't worry about that.  Also the sword is attached to him telepathically so he can recall it whenever he wants.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Duskling

Mako could feel a familiar presence in his mind, he couldn't tell where he felt it before, or what it did, but he thought it had something to do with the Psys, so he was cautious.

"Alright," Mako said, recalling to have seen this individual, "But first, I want a price and sometime to prepare."

Bromtaghon

Quote from: Steelfist on June 25, 2010, 03:46:31 PM
Seth was spreading money around, but so far hadn't managed to turn anything up much about the orbs other than some half-garbled nonsense about a man with a blood red sword. However, upon researching this man, there happened to be several sightings, brief ones, certainly, and the descriptions were sketchy, but it was definitely the same person. He had paid several people to start searching, but he doubted that they would find much; this person was obviously skilled in evasion. Nonetheless, he felt the blood thrill through his veins. The hunt was on.

OOC: Rainen, how powerful if your character in relevance to mine?
Is the man with the blood red sword Rainen?
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Steelfist

Yes. I suspect an alliance might be in order. Seth combined with his team could probably defeat him, but Seth would see that as a waste, and Seth's resources might be useful to Rainen, too.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: Steelfist on June 25, 2010, 04:22:09 PM
He only has one orb, doesn't he?
Are you referring to Rainen here also?

Bromtaghon

My question is why would Seth get information about Rainen while looking for information about the orbs, unless they were connected?