News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Nation of Hubras Returns!

Started by Bromtaghon, June 12, 2010, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

In my imagination he would be 20-30.

MikeW781

Quote from: Duskling on July 01, 2010, 07:34:37 PM
Whoa. In case you didn't know, this is like a century after TRPG3, so, as far as we know, they're all gone. If Loaylist is not what you mean, then I think you mean "Nationalist."
True. Ill change that.

Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 02, 2010, 12:12:05 AM
Also, mikew- it might just be an unoriginal name, but remember the Lala from TRPG2 was green, and by TSoG is close to death.  A century after? I'd put my money on dead and forgotten.
Lala isn't in TsoG yet, and for all we know, shadowlings could live for centuries at the green stage before dying. Besides-it complements the way i intend to make my character a polar opposite of the TRGP2 main.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

Bromtaghon

Quote from: Duskling on July 02, 2010, 04:54:09 PM
Quote from: mikew781 on July 02, 2010, 04:52:39 PM
a polar opposite of the TRGP2 main.
Ha! I get it...

Is it because the TRPG2 Main was Pyrokinetic?

[spoiler=Completely off-topic, @Dusk]
Is the planet in your sig Mandalore and are its inhabitants Mandalorians?  If not, do I get four points for effort?[/spoiler]
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 02, 2010, 05:02:10 PM
[spoiler=Completely off-topic, @Dusk]
Is the planet in your sig Mandalore and are its inhabitants Mandalorians?  If not, do I get four points for effort?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Yep, twenty points for Brom, let's see if you can guess the next one. Here's some help.[/spoiler]

Xemadus Echina

OOC: hey guys sorry for the mia.  I got insanely busy at camp and didn't have the time to get on and post. since i'm not sure how often i'll be on i'll write myself out of the main plot line and go on a gathering power sub plot.

IC: Rainen had been running for hours.  that feeling was horrible... It felt like something just stabbed me in the back and drained all my power...  He had made a copy of himself using a vast combination of abilities in order to create a doppleganger that might give him enough time to run away while changing his form into that of a younger male of the same build  Whatever that thing was it's long gone by now Rainen clutched his sword, the yellow orb embedded in it still feeding him power if it wasn't for this thing i would have died... he kept running and running and eventually came to a clearing with an enormous building in it. that must be the psy academy that was going through that one guys mind  Rainen walked up to the school and passed though the gate.  He asked a guard how he could enroll and was sent to the main office.  He talked to the lady at the desk and eventually he became enrolled as a red cape.  According to the schools records, he was a seven year old boy who was abandoned by his parents because he was a psy.  the school searched him and found no trace of the sword he alway carried, it was sealed away in a space that can't fully be explained. They tested him and discovered he was already able to use pryokinetic abilities.  Upon scanning his mind, they only found memories that matched up perfectly with his story right down to the name of his parents and the date he ran away.  The rest was hidden away by his abilities which in themselves didn't even leave a trace.  Days passed and his reputation grew throughout the school as a prodigy who surpassed all others.  Even the abilities of the hero of the shadowling wars seemed to be forgotten around him. 

OOC: ok so it's almost time for me to go again.  The camp is going to a red barons game and i have a few more posts to make before i go.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

Are you suggesting that Rainen is more powerful than the main of TRPG? Because, if so, that may be going a little far. Bear in mind that he beat Nelis (if you took that path), and she was essentially a god. Rainen, I believe, is supposed to be a demi-god, or have similar capabilities. Therefore, if someone could beat Nelis, they could probably beat Rainen.

Bromtaghon

I can believe he's a prodigy.  Seeing as the Shadow Wars were 120-150 years ago, reports about the mysterious human who lead the Spriggats to victory might be a bit distorted; they might even see the Main as a demi-god.  Also, he's not saying he's more powerful- he's just saying they forgot about the main.

Steelfist

The trees rustled, and there was a scream, horribly drawn out, as if something or someone was in mortal agony, and a second later, an inhuman screeching. Seth's eyes narrowed. Apparently, this person would not be coming. He spun and plunged into the forest, heading away from whatever had made the noise, with Mako just behind. He instructed his team via telepathy to meet him in the clearing just ahead. At that very moment, he saw Mako take off. He paused, to listen for signs of pursuit. There was silence. He turned, and screamed, just once.

There was silence.

OOC: Yes, I just killed off my character, but I intend for him to become a spirit, or possibly be resurrected.

Bromtaghon

Interesting- I intended to make Reese die, too, originally- but I think I'll keep him alive.

For now.

Steelfist

I am also considering making mine go insane/turn into a Djinn.

Duskling

Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 03, 2010, 04:38:10 PM
And he's not saying he's more powerful- he's just saying they forgot about the main.
First of all, that's a grammatical error. Secondly, he is saying he's more powerful, as in, he's so powerful that how powerful the TRPG Main was in their eyes, he's so powerful, that they're forgetting that.

Steelfist

Well, I think that being more powerful than the Main is slightly ridiculous, especially considering how most people had him ridiculously overtrained.

But, perhaps people have forgotten the full extent of the Main's powers.

Duskling

Quote from: Steelfist on July 03, 2010, 06:42:35 PM
Well, I think that being more powerful than the Main is slightly ridiculous, especially considering how most people had him ridiculously overtrained.
@Steelfist: Also considering that we're going to have to fight him later on

@Rainen: Could you power Rainen down to a more... beatable level? At least to a level where he would have trouble fighting the baddies, i.e., Mako, Mike, Seth (if he comes back), etc.?

Steelfist

We may not have to fight him. Then again, knowing Seth . . .

Edit: Here's my chapter.

He was in darkness. What was his name? Who was he? Seth, he remembered, and with that name came flooding back, thousands of memories. He was Seth, and he was rushing upward toward a tiny pinprick of light. It got bigger, and bigger, until he was so close it was blinding, so he tried to close his eyes, but he had no eyes; he was darkness, moving through darkness, moving into the light . . .

And everything was dark once more. He opened his eyes, and looked around. He started, as he realised that he was hovering several metres above the ground, and below him was his body. "Ah" He said, or tried to say. No sound came out of his mouth, but he clearly heard it. There was no sign of 'it'. He realised that he ought to be repeating his name, but he didn't understand why; he could remember his perfectly. He went toward where his team should be waiting. He would lead them, and he would get the two things he wanted most;

He wanted revenge. And he wanted his body back. The glimmer of his luminescent grin was clearly visible in the gloom beneath the trees.

OOC: I wonder if there are any forces abroad in the land that could bring someone back to life? Oh, and, does dying enhance psy powers, and can you have a shadow affinity ghost?