News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Nation of Hubras Returns!

Started by Bromtaghon, June 12, 2010, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

The reason the story is pretty much dead, Rainen, is you. You hijacked the storyline. I'm going along with it so we can direct it to a finish, because it would be a shame to simply let it die.

Xemadus Echina

mini plot/ my plot >.> not the main plot.  My mistake for not explaining that one.  Also on that note, you don't have to follow along with the plot that i'm making.  You don't even have to interact with my character.  I think one of the problems is that every single rp that we've had on these forums it's always been stuck at a large plot point because of people just not being around/posting.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

MikeW781

Well, personally, you messed with me and Duskling by
a) Making reaching Annabeth and Zack impossible when they were in our world
b) Taking them out of this world

They were the only thing brining us into the storyline, and you made them invincible, then in another dimension/world/whatever the heck it was.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Xemadus Echina

uhmm no.  That was Zack who put himself in another dimension because he was away on vacation or some overnight camp.  He is now back in the storyline and not with me at all.  Currently, Rainen doesn't even know they're both back and Rainen sent a message via memory imprint to your guys showing them what Rainen saw when the two dissapeared.  Also in no portion of the story have I ever been invincible.  All throughout the story I've kept a mental tab of how much energy my character would have left.  If you were to say harass him and use hit-and-run tactics then you would be able to beat him.
im writing a book!
You never know

MikeW781

Mike and Mako were at their hideout, sipping away at some beer. They had completed five attacks like the previous one, inflaming the people against Zack. Mike had been wounded twice, but managed to recover fully. Hopefully, they thought Zack would recive notice of their efforts, so that their messages stopped being intercepted by the lunatic who thought Zack and Annabeth were "no longer in this world" or whatever the message had said.

Xemadus Echina

Alright so I'll be picking up my story from when I was just about to go into the Great forest then.

IC:  "Rayome" "Yes master?" "What do you know about the other locations of the orbs?" "Not much.  I am able to sense their presence though."  "So in other words the only help you'll be is getting me to places faster and killing any guardian that protects them."  "Yes master."  Rayome looked down and closed his eyes, reaching out with his mind, he reached out for the minds of any other creation that his old master made and to his amazement, he found a pair of golems that were the deepest portions of the forest, guarding a large stone. "Master I found other creations of the old master.  I will fly you straight to them."  "Good job Rayome, you have already exceeded my expectations."  At that Rayome smiled This will be a good adventure.
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

Quote from: rainen on August 18, 2010, 09:27:52 AM
Alright so I'll be picking up my story from when I was just about to go into the Great forest then.

IC:  "Rayome" "Yes master?" "What do you know about the other locations of the orbs?" "Not much.  I am able to sense their presence though."  "So in other words the only help you'll be is getting me to places faster and killing any guardian that protects them."  "Yes master."  Rayome looked down and closed his eyes, reaching out with his mind, he reached out for the minds of any other creation that his old master made and to his amazement, he found a pair of golems that were the deepest portions of the forest, guarding a large stone. "Master I found other creations of the old master.  I will fly you straight to them."  "Good job Rayome, you have already exceeded my expectations."  At that Rayome smiled This will be a good adventure.
You know, I'm not trying to spark anything, or offend anyone by this comment, but doesn't your quest kind of remind you of the plot from Dragonball, rainen? :D

MikeW781

Quote from: Duskling on August 18, 2010, 07:11:35 PM

You know, I'm not trying to spark anything, or offend anyone by this comment, but doesn't your quest kind of remind you of the plot from Dragonball, rainen? :D
Dragonball had a plot besides "Its over 9000?" I must have missed it.

Xemadus Echina

Quote from: Duskling on August 18, 2010, 07:11:35 PM

considering I've ever really seen dragonball (you're talking about the origional and not dragonball Z right) I have no idea what you're talking about.  Even if you're talking about another series, I still have no idea what you're talking about.
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

I mean the original Dragonball, where they have to find all the Dragonballs to save the world or something, with plenty jokes about the name of the mystical artifacts along the way.

Steelfist

Rainen, I stand by what I said; your sub-plot pulls any other plots into an 'orbit'. Everything else either gets involved or simply revolves around you.

Let's just kill the creature and lay this RP to rest.

Xemadus Echina

fair enough.

IC: it's time for your demise Rainen A dark creature was lurking in the shadows of the abyss.  Suddenly, it ceased to exist due to budget cuts.
im writing a book!
You never know