News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Witch hunt

Started by Zhampir, June 16, 2010, 04:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Zhampir is Presentiment because he is trying to confuse me and therefore get me to stop thinking about him being Presentiment.

Steelfist

Duskling is presentiment because he is accusing someone of trying to confuse him.

Zackirus

Steelfist is presentiment is because he is stating the obvious
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

Zackirus is Pres for stating the obvious.

Zackirus

Steelfist is pres for copying someonelse's idea!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Zackirus is Presentiment because, while Steelfist also stated the obvious and noted that on Zackirus' post, Zackirus started the "stating the obvious" thing.

Bromtaghon

Duskling is Presentiment for making pointless banter about a mootable point.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

Brom is Presentiment for making statements such as the one above.

Zackirus

Duskling is Pres because he is using lame statements to support his opinion

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Zackirus is Presentiment because he used poor grammar (You forgot to post a punctuation, PRESENTIMENT!!!).

Zackirus

Duskling is Pres because he is getting so uptight about something so Insignificant.

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Zackirus is Presentiment because he used the word "insignificent," a word in the English-Presentiment Dictionary.

Zackirus

Duskling is Pres because he said "insignificent" when I clearly said "Insignificant"

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Zackirus is Pres because he corrected me on the English-Presentiment Dictionary, made by him, of course.

Zackirus

Duskling is pres because he brought up the book first, meaning he created the book.

- Lord Canada