News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Witch hunt

Started by Zhampir, June 16, 2010, 04:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Steelfist is Pres because he made me angry, which Pres used to do all the time.

Steelfist

Duskling is Pres, because surely only Pres would allow himself to be annoyed so easily.

Duskling

Steelfist is Pres because he tried to make it look like he had a valid point.

Steelfist

I hate to repeat myself...

Duskling

Steelfist is Pres because Pres said things like that, no kidding.

Steelfist

Still, in a summary. Duskling is Pres because I think he is, therefore, in my mind, he is. It is possible that there is no Pres, and there is no Duskling, and that the entire world, and everyone in it, is simply a product of my imagination. If so, then since I invented both Duskling and Pres, they are, in fact, the same entity; a part of my mind.

Duskling

Steelfist is Pres because he said that I'm a product of his imagination, which, in turn, made me angry, which, in turn, is part of Pres' ultimate goal.

Steelfist

A I need to do is refer to the previous theory of Life, The Universe and Presentiment.

Duskling

Steelfist is Pres because he is trying to confuse me, making me forget what we are talking about.

Steelfist

In what way did you forget what you were talking about, Presentiment?

Duskling

Steelfist is Pres because he didn't even think of a theory and jumped the gun by calling me Pres.

Steelfist

I apologise, Presentiment, but I am not Presentiment. You are. You see?

Duskling

Steelfist is Pres because he is irritating.

Steelfist

Can't I be irritating without being Presentiment? You are suppressing my right to be individually annoying! This is because you are Presentiment.

Duskling

More pointless arguements, you are throwing those at me to make yourself an alibi, Pres.