News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Witch hunt

Started by Zhampir, June 16, 2010, 04:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Game Crazy Kid is Pres for not knowing that Zackirus had complained about no one becoming a parody of his name.

Deagonx

Buggy is pres because I dont care what he thinks. Like no one cared about what pres thought.
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

bugfartboy

Duskling

Mackirus is Presentiment for changing his username so often.

bugfartboy

Duskling is Pres for not changing his username so often.

Deagonx

Quote from: Mackirus on July 09, 2011, 09:04:37 PM
Duskling is Pres for not changing his username so often.

Buggy is presentiment for calling duskling for such a stupid reason.               

bugfartboy

Game Crazy Kid is Pres for not understanding that that's the point of the game. And for calling me buggy. I'm Mackirus.

Deagonx

Buggy is presentiment because he is trying to turn this into "You're Banned" when really you should only comment on things that make him like Presentiment, an annoying troll.

Calling someone a troll for no reason is much like Presentiment.

bugfartboy

Game Crazy Kid is Pres for snobbily ignoring the fact that this is meant to be like You're banned.

Deagonx

Buggy is Presentiment for twisting the OP's words. He said it was 'kinda like' You're banned.

The Holy namelesskitty

Deagonx is pres for not showing a quote of the original message.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Deagonx

Holy Nameless kitty is pres because that would be a waste of my effort. Buggy can sheck (yes, sheck) for himself.

The Holy namelesskitty

Deagonx is pres for totally misspelling my name, The Holy namelesskitty
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

bugfartboy

namelesskitty is banned because his name, frankly, still seems incredibly boastful of not really anything.

ArtDrake

Mackirus is obviously Pres; look at the way he continues in his blatant disregard for the rules. This is clearly Witch Hunt, and yet he treats it as You're Banned.

And holiness when used in a facetious way should offend no one. namelesskitty doesn't mean to say that the namelesskitty is truly holy, but only that it once was in an RP, and namelesskitty likes the ring of that.

Now I insist that the cat has holiness in the same sense that ice cubes have heat. They have significantly more heat that liquid nitrogen. The cat has significantly more holiness than a certain overlord of a hot place.