News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The orbs

Started by lentro, June 18, 2010, 11:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lentro

I was looking through the forums (the new one only) and could'nt find anything about the orbs, I already know where the white one is (talk to the green shadowling, ask her how she like the city, then say except what, and then go in the basement and kill the spiders, then ask for the antique) but I don't remember where the others are. i remember seeing a topic about them before, but that was most likely in the old forums, and it's been some time since I've played this game.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light and dark side, and it holds the universe togethor.

Zackirus

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

lentro

Thanks, I am a little lost now with all the new stuff since i last played this game.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light and dark side, and it holds the universe togethor.

Zackirus

Its okay, we all get confused.

Oh and I forgot, Welcome to the forums Lentro. Make sure to follow the rules, be polite (don't spam/flam), inject your ideas, have fun.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada