News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Vacation!

Started by CraigStern, June 26, 2010, 07:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastidian

Apparently I left my mind at the Ritz Carlton or lost it along the way.

KZ

Quote from: CraigStern on July 05, 2010, 08:46:33 AM
Hey everybody! I have returned. The cruise was fun, and I thought up a bunch of new dialog for Rahel while I was on the ship. Thanks for your thoughts. I still need to unpack and sift through email, but work on TSoG should resume shortly. :)
Aye, welcome back!
In the meantime, we've been busy here coming up with new great stuff to add into TSoG :P
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zhampir

I'm going away for a* week on the 21st of July. Once I get back it's my uncle's wedding... and then getting ready for College. So yeah.. might not be on much. Lately I've just been working a lot. Just found out they might fire me for overtime (my 2nd week I had an hour and a half of overtime XP)

* notes modified.

Tastidian

Wow you've got a lot on your plate.

Duskling

I second that... plus, I'm going to a movie tomorrow, so I might not be on for most of the day.

Tastidian

Quote from: namelesskitty on July 01, 2010, 04:17:49 PM
Steelfist, that's a great idea.

I am going on vacation next week, and will be using the rest of tis week to prepare.
just in case somebody misses me, that's where I am.

To be honest I didn't think I would miss namlesskitty. But I do.

MikeW781

^^ I miss namelesskitty a lot ^^

But is Craig back yet? I haven't noticed any updates....
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Tastidian

He has been back for awhile how could you not notice. Believe me I miss namlesskitty a lot too but I didn't think I really would.

Duskling

Yes, a very fun forum member he is, hope he gets back soon.

Zackirus

Well Everyone I have to go to overnight Camp tommorow. I am going for around 4 weeks and I won't be on - ever. I hope the forum doesn't change too much while I am gone ;p

P.S: Everyone don't forget about me!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

Who's Zackirus?  :P

Ertxiem

Hey everyone (Craig et al.). I hope you have some nice vacation.
Oh! Wait. You're already back... oops! :P
I'm glad you had fun.

Well, to try to give this post some use (otherwise, Bromtaghon will report me to the mods), let me say that (finally) my ISP sorted things out and I got back the internet at home. Hooray!
But they took so long that I'm almost on holidays. I'll be away for a couple of weeks in late July. I might not have internet access because my laptop broke down and I'm not sure that it's fixed by then.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

The Holy namelesskitty

Hi everyone I,m back. you can all stop crying now. Unfortunately I have misplaced my CPU so I have to comment via my i phone.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Duskling

That is both a "YAY!" and an "Aw," but welcome back, namelesscatthingy! :D

The Holy namelesskitty

Thanks for being the first to welcome me. It's great to be back ;D
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic