News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Vacation!

Started by CraigStern, June 26, 2010, 07:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

thanks. PinkPanzer, I feel more at home recently now too, I feel more like a regular now. :)
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Tastidian

Quote from: The Holy namelesskitty on August 01, 2010, 09:34:44 PM
thanks. PinkPanzer, I feel more at home recently now too, I feel more like a regular now. :)

You where from the start. Though the new cult vs resistance thing kind of bothers me because the insane amounts of post also the one with the forum names exclamation point thing. That goes for you to steelfist. Other than that you where meant to be here.

The Holy namelesskitty

it's now a forum game in the games section.

Tastidian

bugfartboy

I'm going on a vacation tonight and tomorrow. May or may not be able to get on.

Tastidian

Going just for to day and tomorrow.

Tastidian

Duskling

Welcome back Panzer!! ;D

The Holy namelesskitty

I'm going to disneyworld tomorrow, so I might be able to post some.

bugfartboy

Have fun. Hug Mickey Mouse for me. I love that guy. Not the ways people are ruining him. 1 word for it. Overkill.

Tastidian

Have fun hug Micky Mouse for me. I love that guy!Deja vu.Ne pas se perdre dans le parc et sur le parcours de Disney. Hint to know what I said you need to know French.

MikeW781

I know that says "Don't get lost at Disney park", but how did you conjugate your verbs there? Just putting ne pas without a verb in between them, and using prendre as a reflexcive verb?
(Note: I am not critizing your French, I want to know out of curiosity. It's probably something I'll learn later, because Im going into French 3 Honors)
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Tastidian

Quote from: MikeW781 on August 09, 2010, 06:43:51 AM
I know that says "Don't get lost at Disney park", but how did you conjugate your verbs there? Just putting ne pas without a verb in between them, and using prendre as a reflexcive verb?
(Note: I am not critizing your French, I want to know out of curiosity. It's probably something I'll learn later, because Im going into French 3 Honors)

Yes you will learn later not now pourrais-je ajouter que je connais de nombreuses langues, mais qui a dit que j'étais bon dans ce domaine.

bugfartboy

I'm going on vacation for a forum week (5 days if you ask me). I might be on depending on where I am and when I can get wifi. I shall miss you all. Oh and by the way, if I don't come back, keep namelesskitty away from my pet goldfish.

Steelfist

Just want to mention; I didn't log in for a while because my internet was down. Not a vacation, but I felt I ought to mention it, and this is probably the best topic.