News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Vacation!

Started by CraigStern, June 26, 2010, 07:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

Not going to tell us where you're going?

Anyway, I forgot to say before I went that I was going to North England (Below Scotland, though).

KZ

Ah, I do see that my last post can be read differently- I was merely saying good-bye to the folks that will be parting for some time.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Steelfist

I see.

To the ones who will soon depart; farewell . . .

Did you edit the post?

KZ

Quote from: Steelfist on September 04, 2010, 06:10:22 PM
Did you edit the post?

Eh? If the subject of that message is I, then I'm curious which post you mean (the one on prior page)?
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Steelfist

Yes; the one I was referring to when I asked where you were going.

KZ

Ok, just to let you know folks, this time I am going places- taking a tour of a country for the next 2 weeks, and I don't know how often, if at all, I'll be logging on, but rest assured I'll be there as a Guest, reading, watching... ;)

And nope, I didn't edit that post.
Welcome to the forums!

ArtDrake

Nooooo! That's impossible!... improbable!... stinks.

bugfartboy

Gulp. You havn't been on in so long. At least there's still Ert. For now.

KZ

I know, this is unfortunate, but the last half-a-year have been really busy- had exams, had a full-time summer job with loads of guests chez moi making it difficult to keep track of things. Now I am going on (what I think is) a well-deserved vacation.
Welcome to the forums!

The Holy namelesskitty

I'm back from the land of D+ returning with a grade of A- you may all stop crying now.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

ArtDrake

Boohoohoohoo--! Wait, it's over, you say? It never begun for me... congrats anyway.

bugfartboy

To be honest, I was kinda enjoying the vacation from you two. Guess it's over.

ArtDrake

It was only him. Or do you mean the combination?

bugfartboy

I meant the combination. You two are generally okay, but sometimes a break is a good thing. Now mines up. And we cam all get back to arguing again.

The Holy namelesskitty

You don't argue unless I'm here but all I do is try to make you stop.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic