The Sinister Design Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: Vacation!  (Read 50239 times)

Tastidian

Re: Vacation!
« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2012, 07:12:43 PM »

Ello mates I never officially said I'd be on vacation but anyways I am back and ready to forumecate or what ever the word is.

bugfartboy

• White Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 02, 2012, 05:58:49 PM »

You're evil, bugfartboy. I'm seeing where you're going to: since Craig had a vacation about 2 years ago, you're saying that he doesn't deserve this one! :P
When did I say he didn't deserve this one? It's perfectly plausible that I was being sincere. I am a wonderful, honest, modest, and humble person after all! ;) :P

Ertxiem

• Global Moderator
  • Black Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 02, 2012, 06:14:06 PM »

Remember this?

Hey guys, I'm going on a cruise ship for one week starting tomorrow, and I won't have internet access for most of that time. Just letting y'all know, in case anyone wonders where I've disappeared to.

It's happening again. Just letting you guys know. I'll be back next Sunday. ;)
Craig deserves a vacation. He's been working on putting out TSoG for 4+ years. It's a well earned one. :D

You're evil, bugfartboy. I'm seeing where you're going to: since Craig had a vacation about 2 years ago, you're saying that he doesn't deserve this one! :P
When did I say he didn't deserve this one? It's perfectly plausible that I was being sincere. I am a wonderful, honest, modest, and humble person after all! ;) :P

bugfartboy you're not quoting your preposterous words only to misguide us into believing that you're a nice person. However, I noticed your cunning plan when you wrote before, "It's a well earned one", when referring to Craig's vacations since the beginning to the end of TSoG. So, if Craig deserved one vacation and he already had one vacation in 2010, that means that he isn't deserving the 2012 vacation. Tsc. Tsc. Tsc. How could you say that! :D
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

• White Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 02, 2012, 06:18:05 PM »

Remember this?

Hey guys, I'm going on a cruise ship for one week starting tomorrow, and I won't have internet access for most of that time. Just letting y'all know, in case anyone wonders where I've disappeared to.

It's happening again. Just letting you guys know. I'll be back next Sunday. ;)
Craig deserves a vacation. He's been working on putting out TSoG for 4+ years. It's a well earned one. :D

bugfartboy you're not quoting your preposterous words only to misguide us into believing that you're a nice person. However, I noticed your cunning plan when you wrote before, "It's a well earned one", when referring to Craig's vacations since the beginning to the end of TSoG. So, if Craig deserved one vacation and he already had one vacation in 2010, that means that he isn't deserving the 2012 vacation. Tsc. Tsc. Tsc. How could you say that! :D

Hmm... It seems that you've figured out my meaning here. Well then I'm leavin the forums, seeing as people have gotten smarter. :P ;) :D

ArtDrake

• Black Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2012, 09:34:40 PM »

Heya! I'm back-ish. My computer was in for repairs for about four weeks, meaning I couldn't make my YouTube videos or post here.

The forum looks a bit different, I must say, but it's still good to hear from old faces. (minus the faces bit)

Duskling

• Black Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2012, 09:41:00 PM »

Good to have you back, Ducky!

Ertxiem

• Global Moderator
  • Black Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 22, 2012, 06:07:58 AM »

Welcome back, Ducky. We can now make up some formulas to make Craig worried about us again! :P
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

• White Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 22, 2012, 06:42:38 AM »

Welcome back, Ducky. We can now make up some formulas to make Craig worried about us again! :P
I'm having trouble remembering what we did in the first place. :D :D :P

Ertxiem

• Global Moderator
  • Black Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 22, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »

Well, we obtained a few equivalent formulas to compute the cost of levelling up the TSoG stats. But not only we wrote the formulas, we showed all the steps that lead us to them.
It was fun! :D Oh, the good ol' days when the days were brighter and our life happier.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

• White Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 22, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »

Oh yeah. I never really participated in those. Mathematical formulas scare me.

On a more on topic note, I will be away from the Internet starting next Friday. So like a vacation but not.

ArtDrake

• Black Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 24, 2012, 08:49:17 PM »

Huh? My quality of life hasn't gone down any. In fact, I've been working on this problem:
http://xkcd.com/356/

I can't quite figure out how to get past infinite resistors in one dimension and move on to two... sorry, that's a bit off-topic. Anyway, the point is that I still appreciate me some maths.

Ertxiem

• Global Moderator
  • Black Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 27, 2012, 10:22:27 AM »

It will not be a vacation, but I'll be away for about a week.
See you soon, or better, read you soon! :P
Ert, the Dead Cow.

ArtDrake

• Black Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 28, 2012, 01:27:18 PM »

Not if I read you first!  :D

Ertxiem

• Global Moderator
  • Black Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 30, 2012, 01:34:42 PM »

I went away again, this time for 9 days... and I'm back! :)
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Ertxiem

• Global Moderator
  • Black Cape
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 02, 2012, 06:35:05 PM »

And I'll be away again for a couple of weeks, this time in vacation! :)
Ert, the Dead Cow.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18