News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Vacation!

Started by CraigStern, June 26, 2010, 07:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastidian

Ello mates I never officially said I'd be on vacation but anyways I am back and ready to forumecate or what ever the word is.

bugfartboy

Quote from: Ertxiem on March 22, 2012, 12:44:08 PM
You're evil, bugfartboy. I'm seeing where you're going to: since Craig had a vacation about 2 years ago, you're saying that he doesn't deserve this one! :P
When did I say he didn't deserve this one? It's perfectly plausible that I was being sincere. I am a wonderful, honest, modest, and humble person after all! ;) :P

Ertxiem

Quote from: bugfartboy on March 22, 2012, 09:46:30 AM
Quote from: CraigStern on March 17, 2012, 07:50:48 PM
Remember this?

Quote from: CraigStern on June 26, 2010, 07:44:57 PM
Hey guys, I'm going on a cruise ship for one week starting tomorrow, and I won't have internet access for most of that time. Just letting y'all know, in case anyone wonders where I've disappeared to.

It's happening again. Just letting you guys know. I'll be back next Sunday. ;)
Craig deserves a vacation. He's been working on putting out TSoG for 4+ years. It's a well earned one. :D

Quote from: bugfartboy on April 02, 2012, 07:58:49 PM
You're evil, bugfartboy. I'm seeing where you're going to: since Craig had a vacation about 2 years ago, you're saying that he doesn't deserve this one! :P
When did I say he didn't deserve this one? It's perfectly plausible that I was being sincere. I am a wonderful, honest, modest, and humble person after all! ;) :P

bugfartboy you're not quoting your preposterous words only to misguide us into believing that you're a nice person. However, I noticed your cunning plan when you wrote before, "It's a well earned one", when referring to Craig's vacations since the beginning to the end of TSoG. So, if Craig deserved one vacation and he already had one vacation in 2010, that means that he isn't deserving the 2012 vacation. Tsc. Tsc. Tsc. How could you say that! :D
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Quote from: Ertxiem on April 02, 2012, 08:14:06 PM
Quote from: bugfartboy on March 22, 2012, 09:46:30 AM
Quote from: CraigStern on March 17, 2012, 07:50:48 PM
Remember this?

Quote from: CraigStern on June 26, 2010, 07:44:57 PM
Hey guys, I'm going on a cruise ship for one week starting tomorrow, and I won't have internet access for most of that time. Just letting y'all know, in case anyone wonders where I've disappeared to.

It's happening again. Just letting you guys know. I'll be back next Sunday. ;)
Craig deserves a vacation. He's been working on putting out TSoG for 4+ years. It's a well earned one. :D

Quote from: bugfartboy on April 02, 2012, 07:58:49 PM

bugfartboy you're not quoting your preposterous words only to misguide us into believing that you're a nice person. However, I noticed your cunning plan when you wrote before, "It's a well earned one", when referring to Craig's vacations since the beginning to the end of TSoG. So, if Craig deserved one vacation and he already had one vacation in 2010, that means that he isn't deserving the 2012 vacation. Tsc. Tsc. Tsc. How could you say that! :D

Hmm... It seems that you've figured out my meaning here. Well then I'm leavin the forums, seeing as people have gotten smarter. :P ;) :D

ArtDrake

Heya! I'm back-ish. My computer was in for repairs for about four weeks, meaning I couldn't make my YouTube videos or post here.

The forum looks a bit different, I must say, but it's still good to hear from old faces. (minus the faces bit)

Duskling

Good to have you back, Ducky!

Ertxiem

Welcome back, Ducky. We can now make up some formulas to make Craig worried about us again! :P
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Quote from: Ertxiem on April 22, 2012, 08:07:58 AM
Welcome back, Ducky. We can now make up some formulas to make Craig worried about us again! :P
I'm having trouble remembering what we did in the first place. :D :D :P

Ertxiem

Well, we obtained a few equivalent formulas to compute the cost of levelling up the TSoG stats. But not only we wrote the formulas, we showed all the steps that lead us to them.
It was fun! :D Oh, the good ol' days when the days were brighter and our life happier.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Oh yeah. I never really participated in those. Mathematical formulas scare me.

On a more on topic note, I will be away from the Internet starting next Friday. So like a vacation but not.

ArtDrake

Huh? My quality of life hasn't gone down any. In fact, I've been working on this problem:
http://xkcd.com/356/

I can't quite figure out how to get past infinite resistors in one dimension and move on to two... sorry, that's a bit off-topic. Anyway, the point is that I still appreciate me some maths.

Ertxiem

It will not be a vacation, but I'll be away for about a week.
See you soon, or better, read you soon! :P
Ert, the Dead Cow.

ArtDrake

Not if I read you first!  :D

Ertxiem

I went away again, this time for 9 days... and I'm back! :)
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Ertxiem

And I'll be away again for a couple of weeks, this time in vacation! :)
Ert, the Dead Cow.