News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

___ is awesome because...

Started by Bromtaghon, June 27, 2010, 04:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrono

Fyer is awesome for noticing that I am a perfectionist, and for pointing out that it can be bad sometimes.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

cyso

Chrono is awesome for being a perfectionist, and for noticing that Fyer noticed he was a perfectionist.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

ArtDrake

cyso is awesome for noticing, and Fyer was awesome a while back for using the singular "they".

Chrono

Duckling is awesome for pointing that out while I chose to keep silent about it ;D

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Chrono is awesome for noticing my awesome awesomeness.

ArtDrake

Fyer is awesome for not awesomely knowing exactly how awesomely awesome his awesomeness is.

HeadShot

Duckling is awesome because I am awesome and he can catch people who do not follow the awesome rules.
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

Chrono

HS is awesome because he can keep breaking the rules in Fazan Game and get away with it.

[/spoiler]

HeadShot

Chrono is awesome for metioning it. Good work, your posts make things IMPOSSIBLE for the end of your words. MAKE THINGS EASIER OKAY?

bugfartboy

HeadShot would be awesome... If he didn't seem to do a namelesskitty and somehow irritate me every time he posts.

ArtDrake

Fyer is... awesome... for choosing to so very obviously insult another member on a topic that is so very much not about that.

HeadShot

Duckling is awesome for mentioning it. Thanks.

CraigStern

Guys, a reminder: flaming is against the rules of these boards. If I see any more insults posted in this thread, it's getting locked.

HeadShot

Craig Stern is awesome For Making the TRPG series, being epic with his awnser and Making the Site!

bugfartboy

Sorry Craig :(

HeadShot is awesome for having a home made pic.