News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

World Cup SA 2010

Started by KZ, June 27, 2010, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

So, are any of you folks following the Football (Soccer, that is) World Cup in South Africa?
Who do you support? Any thoughts, ideas, comments, emotions?
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

MikeW781

I wanna see the US win...
But Brazil hasn't blown up yet, so thats impossible  :P
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

The Holy namelesskitty

That stunk that USA lost to Ghana. in a penalty shot too. I still can't get over it, I am currently weeping onto my keybdfishf. :'(
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Bromtaghon

I might care more if Canada was in...
Apparently there was some news report where there was a German squid in between a box with a German flag and a box with an English flag, and the German squid chose the German box.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Cypher

WOO! GO BRAZIL! GO PORTUGAL!

The Holy namelesskitty

Yeah, Brazil finally picked up the pace, I am currently opting for Brazil to win, if not Brazil then some other South American country. ;D
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

KZ

With the current selection of countries to choose from, I'll back Holland and Germany! (The former play some fluid football in general and the latter have, historically, been playing some very solid football.)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Tastidian

I believe Brazil will win but it would be nice if the U.S. won.

Cypher

Brazil has been playing a bit sloppily lately.

KZ

Yep, they just lost to Holland 2-1. Let's see if Germany and Spain can make it through to the next stage?
Welcome to the forums!

Tastidian

Steel Ersatz Man

Actually, in my school each class were given a country to act like and be to support in the world cup. The youngun's got all the easy ones e.g. England, USA, Spain e.t.c. But, by chance, my class got Uruguay, so, GO URUGUAY!
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Cypher

One of my old friends lives there, and, since brazil and portugal are out, GO URUGUAY!

KZ

Aha, Holland through to the final! Let's see if we can get Germany in there? With the way they've been playing, I think they more than deserve to be there.
Welcome to the forums!

Tastidian

Quote from: KZ on July 06, 2010, 05:05:11 PM
Aha, Holland through to the final! Let's see if we can get Germany in there? With the way they've been playing, I think they more than deserve to be there.

I knew they would