News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What would you do?

Started by Duskling, June 29, 2010, 04:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Tazer you.

What would you do if you realized that I'm right about God, but it was too late for you?

Duskling

Accept it, if it's too late, it's too late.

What would you do if I were really a hellspawn?

bugfartboy

Not care. I care for life.

What would you do if Lucifer were to walk in your front door and demand you worship him?

Duskling

Slam the door in his face, or, if hadn't opened the door, pretend no-one's home.

What would you do for a cool pair of shades?

bugfartboy

Steal them off Obama's head. Why he's spending money that's not his, I don't know.

What would you do if I were right next to you?

Duskling

Say hi, then post, "Hey guys, APOC is sitting right next to me!"

What would you do if you had the choice on whether to impeach Obama?

bugfartboy

Impeach him.

What would you do if Train of Thought were revived?

Duskling

Play it.

What would you do if snakes were raining down from the sky... while wearing underwear?

bugfartboy

Wonder how snakes could wear underwear.

What would you do if I were acually Obama?

ArtDrake

Obama's Christian?

What would you do if I said that humans were not just "put here", and were actually the result of billions of years of EVOLUTION, and NATURAL SELECTION!?

bugfartboy

Smack you.

What would you do if we really were decendent of blue-green, foamy, pond-scum?

ArtDrake

No, no, no! Pond scum is our 3.45*10^2854th cousin once removed!

What would you do if I was right?

bugfartboy

Smack you.

What would you do if you were to become like Saul on the road to Damascus?
[spoiler]Acts of the Apostles 9
Suddenly, while he was traveling to Damascus and just before he reached the city, there came a light from heaven all around him. He fell to the ground, and then he heard a voice saying, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?" "Who are you, Lord?" he asked, and the voice answered, "I am Jesus, and you are persecuting me. Get up now and go into the city, and you will be told what you have to do." The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless, for though they had heard the voice they could see no one. Saul got up from the ground, but even with his eyes wide open he could see nothing at all, and they had to lead him into Damascus by the hand. For three days he was without his sight, and took neither food nor drink.
[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

Oh, like Morgen the 14th's Holy Light attack! I have light resistance, so it doesn't affect me. And Saul was an idiot for not eating nor drinking. Blind men get pity, and pity gets food.

What would you do if you were pecked to death by Galapagos Finches, all with DIFFERENT BEAK SIZES, because of their repective ecological niches, and their origin lying in NATURAL SELECTION?

The Holy namelesskitty

Tell you that this is a stupid string of random contradictions and that you two are just trying to override your opponent, not come to a logical conclusion.

What would you do if natural selection was dictated by god (of any Abrahamic religion)?
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic