News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What would you do?

Started by Duskling, June 29, 2010, 04:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Tell you to go to sleep, you poor thing! I can't imagine what your parents would think of this!

What would you do if I were a parakeet?

bugfartboy

::) I'm hyped up on enthusiasm. I can't sleep now.

What would you do if there was a bomb threat to a plane with 247 people on it landing in Stolckholm? (just got a fox news update)

Duskling

Hope that those people would be ok and pray to God if I have to.

What would you do if the prayers actually succeeded?

bugfartboy

"You Overcome The odds, when You Dont have a chance. That's what faith can doo-ooo. That's what faith can doo-ooo. That's what faith can do. *duh duh duh, duh. Duh duh dah*" I don't remember what song that's from but its one of my favorites.

Duskling

Tell you that you accidentally double-posted and then enjoy the music, resting easy knowing that 247 people are safe now.

What would you do if somebody blamed the incident on the Islams, but they really had nothing to do with it?

bugfartboy

Defend the Islams because I love them but don't like them at all. (it's called agopei love if I'm not mistaken.)

What would you do if they WERE responsible? (just asking. Not really an accusation)

Duskling

Hope that the American media doesn't throw the regular Islams already decreasing "popularity" into the dumpster, and say that it was the radical Islams who did that, if it was the truth, of course.

What would you do if I switched the subject?

bugfartboy

Say thank you.

What would you do if I fold you that I was an atheist pretending to be a Christian? (which I'm not)

Duskling

Be very surprised, and maybe even laugh a little at all the irony, especially on account that you post so many things about Christianity.

What would you do if you met a certain person with the last name of "Butterbean?"

bugfartboy

O butterbean, o butterbean, how beany is you butter? <- to the tune of O'Christmas tree

What would you do if I was wrong about God? :( (I need to know. Optimum of it as ensuring my self security)

Duskling

Try to comfort you and say that you would've definitely had a spot in Heaven were it real (which, in reality, is still debatable).

What would you do if Charles Darwin was wrong about the evolution of species?

bugfartboy

Show the world that the bible says that each creature came from it's own and not from another.

What would you do if I were to let God take my life right now? (not suicide but God calling me home)

Duskling

Miss you a lot, but know that if this were true that you have gone to a better place (not that this isn't wonderful anyway ).

What would you do if my true form were that of a five year old?

bugfartboy

Wonder how you spell so well and seem to have gone through puberty already/ still going through puberty.

What would you do were I to leave you alone till morning and go to sleep?

Duskling

Not worry at all, as it is natural to want to sleep at times like 1:00 a.m.

What would you do if there was an hour difference between our timezones?