News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

TSoG Cheat Determination

Started by KZ, February 09, 2010, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mageus07

Here are some more synonyms to use

academic, augur, bookish person, bookworm, brain*, critic, disciple, doctor, egghead, gnome, grind*, intellectual, learned person, learner, litterateur, person of letters, philosopher, professor, pupil, sage, savant, schoolchild, scientist, student, teacher, tool, wise person

Ertxiem

mageus07: Welcome to the forums! Read the rules, continue to use proper grammar, play the games, and enjoy your stay.
KZ: Beat you again in the welcome message! :P
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

mageus07

Hey guys this is all the synonyms that I could find for intelligence. I sure hope it helps
IQ, acuity, acumen, agility, alertness, aptitude, brainpower, brains, brightness, brilliance, capacity, cleverness, comprehension, coruscation, discernment, gray matter, intellect, judgment, luminosity, mentality, mind, penetration, perception, perspicacity, precocity, quickness, quotient, reason, sagacity, savvy, sense, skill, smarts, subtlety, the right stuff, trenchancy, understanding, what it takes, wit

DarknessRuler

Any ideas on what the first word could be? I can try synonyms of scholar all day but i don't know what would be infront of it. I've tried Great, fast, super, mega, things like that. Any other suggestions?

Also, could there possibly be some hints at the academy from the people you can talk to?

I give up for today...i pretty much have the list of synonyms for scholar on thesaurs.com memorized I've read it so much...*sigh* if only we had some kind of hint for the first word.

Xemadus Echina

perhaps "Perfect" is a word in it? or maybe it has something to do with Craig's personal life? aka schools he attended.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Presentiment

KZ

Apparently not- the cheat is somehow associated with the effect it has on the player's actions within the game.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Presentiment

Actually I was jaykayeyeenjee.

KZ

I was answering rainen's question- I think that much is obvious (for he had a question, y'see).

Anyhow- find a synonym for scholar and try all combinations, maybe something will pop up!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Dorgon 5000

Intresting... However, i think those hints should be mentioned in the games, and that they should be explained (sacred words or something).

DarknessRuler

Yeah well I have tried a lot of combinations and none of them worked. eleven letters is fairly tough for two words with no articles. the words are probably like a 5 letter and 6 letter word, in either order. It could possibly be 4 and 7, though i think 5 and 6 is more likely. "Perfect" is a seven letter word, and the second word is a synonym of scholar, and very few synonyms of scholar are 4 letters...even if it's somewhat of a stretch of being a synonym, like "book" or something, it would still be fairly difficult to find a word. I don't believe it would be like that though, because he wouldn't give us synonym of scholar if it wasn't one...just some random thoughts that hopefully help somewhat :D

mageus07

Has anyone had any new ideas lately? I am still trying words but have not had any luck obviously.

Xemadus Echina

I had the idea to post the info on yahoo answers.  lets see if that community can figure it out!
also i tried MindReader and BookReader.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

.:Light-God:.

mabye you can try Bookworm or Brain?

Steelfist