News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Re: Post / Download New Battles!

Started by Duskling, July 04, 2010, 01:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Quote from: KZ on March 26, 2010, 01:43:14 PM
'Tis been a long time, but here is, finally, a new submission, just to show you folks how it can all be done. ;)

Here comes "Sweet Noon" (slot 9; capture boss; defend person; easy-medium): see if you can get through the merecenaries protecting the Shadow Guardian in the corner of the map- forget not the presence of battlefield objects to get to the boss with melee attacks. ;)

Hmmm... Craig, is it me being temporarily blind and simply not seeing it, or is there no "attach" option in the "additional options" drop-down list?
Ok, for now the map can be found here.
Erm... that's an enemy Shadowling behind Arman, right?

Bromtaghon

Nope, it's DarkEye.
Quote from: KZ on March 26, 2010, 01:43:14 PM
Here comes "Sweet Noon" (slot 9; capture boss; defend person; easy-medium): see if you can get through the merecenaries protecting the Shadow Guardian in the corner of the map- forget not the presence of battlefield objects to get to the boss with melee attacks. ;)
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

KZ

If you're ever unsure, Duskling, you can always download the file and check for yourself ;)

(split thread to keep the actual posts with battles in them not becoming cluttered up again)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

algebra15

Would this be the proper way to attach a battle like Ten Bandit Bowmen? And can one play a battle in the map editor using your characters in-game?
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Tastidian

Course you can algebra15 just load the saved game you want quit it and play the map. If thats what you mean...

KZ

That he does mean, Tastidian.
As for attaching battles, there is a glithc in my account that doesn't allow me to post direct attachments, so I go via a link.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!