News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

More than Two Partners

Started by Zackirus, July 08, 2010, 08:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

In The Order of The Red Cushion, Green Cushion, and Purple Cushion who do you think goes on each Cushion

La'man the Red Spriggat, Rajav the Spearman, (Suspected) Gelf the Wood-Folk
La'man the Red Spriggat, (Suspected) Gelf the Wood-Folk, Rajav the Spearman
Rajav the Spearman La'man, the Red Spriggat, (Suspected) Gelf the Wood-Folk
Rajav the Spearman, (Suspected) Gelf the Wood-Folk, La'man the Red Spriggat
(Suspected) Gelf the Wood-Folk, Rajav the Spearman, La'man the Red Spriggat
(Suspected) Gelf the Wood-Folk, La'man the Red Spriggat, Rajav the Spearman

Zackirus

We all know about the La'man the Red Spriggat and Rajav the Spearman but I was looking at headquaters the other day and I noticed something. Rahel, Set, and Malis all stand over cushions implying that is where characters sit/stand. However their are 3 Cushions empty not 2. Meaning their is a chance for a third extra party member. Do you think that this could be implying the that more characters are to come?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

MikeW781

Yes. But Craig won't tell us any spoilers  :'(
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

It is likely to be a Wood-Folk.

Since this is a Wish List, what is your wish?

Zackirus

Quote from: im2smart4u on July 08, 2010, 01:08:45 PM
Since this is a Wish List, what is your wish?

I wish that their would be more partners than in the second game *although even with the extra three (Rajav,La'man, and Suspected Wood-Folk) we would still need another 2 to match up with the second game.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

Craig has stated that he doesn't want as many teammates as in TRPG2, but instead he wants to go more in-dept with fewer characters.

Zackirus

Quality over Quanity, I see, I guess that would make for a better game as the player could relate to one of the characters.

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Most likely, the Wood-Folk character will sit by Set and Malis, seeing as how where Set sits the cushion is blue, and near where Malis floats the cushion is purple, and then there is an empty green cushion, which should be for the Wood-Folk.

Zackirus

I can't get bthe pictures on due to the file size but the poll is still up at the top for people to vote

- Lord Canada

Zackirus

Yes because we are figuring out the game!

- Lord Canada

Zhampir

if we know where each team member sits we can figure out who'll they'll talk to, what "cliques" our team mates will get into. we can think of dialogue between the other characters... etc

KZ

Just for your information, folks, if Craig implemets the side-collab mission where one get's Gelf and doesn't make any major revisions, the idea is that Gelf will not come to reside in HQ, unlike the rest of the party, but, rather, would be found in a separate location. So one of them pillows might remain empty ;)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zackirus

Then another character will take that spot... because TPA2 introduced  4 allies that had never been played before. The next partner you might get is a Shadowling Guardian (Retired of course) or any other powerful shadowling of the sort. What I don't get is that why is a Shadowling Guradian still around in TPA2?

[spoiler]Although it would be amazing to see Noctus join your party. I'm sure that within the four years that the Hero of TRPG 2 worked with the Shadowlings Noctus was revived and worked his way up to guardian status. However Extreemly Unlikely[/spoiler]

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

See also the numerous Noctus threads floating around TSoG and TRPG1.
A teammate for each cushion would make sense but it isn't a necessity. I'd like another Psy teammate though.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Zackirus

Another Psy Fighter like yourself would be a good idea however what affinity would they be? If I had to guess it would be the polar opposite of what you have. For example: If you were Light It would be Cyro, If it were Shadow it would be Pryo (does that make sense?). I would also assume that the attacks would be Mind Blast, Mind Shield (?), Elemental Blast, Elemental Area Attack, and Feedback/Venegance(?).

- Lord Canada