News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Shadow Guardians

Started by Tastidian, July 08, 2010, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastidian

Quote from: Zackirus on July 09, 2010, 05:03:37 PM
How about Loyalist Commander. They could have a pair of horns growing on them and they could be light-blue. They could also bee given a maks that only covers their eye instead of one half of their body.
If we are talking about the loyalist
How about their whole body covered in armor they should have more health and of course receive special training so they are more elite. But I think the Guardians  to loyalist ratio should be in favor of the loyalist because they are ones closer to the queen.

Hey I just got a an idea but i'm not sure if I should share it.

Duskling

Go ahead, this is the thread for sharing ideas.

Zackirus

Loyalist Commandesr are in the time of TSoG when queen isn't alive. I said in the New Enemy Ideas that they were Guardians that survived the Shadow War and went on to command the loyalist. Nice idea though
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Tastidian

Quote from: Duskling on July 09, 2010, 07:28:12 PM
Go ahead, this is the thread for sharing ideas.

Well what if the queen revived and revives General Tastidian and be the new leader of the Shadowling Loaylist. Attacks all of the shadow lands and somehow the hero gets the option to team up with them and help each other. To bad the hero will have to kill the queen again. :P 

Duskling

Why this idea may not work out:

-The Queen would make everyone mega farm again.

-It may bring back too much nostalgia.

-Wouldn't the Queen retake the Shadowlands had she returned?

Tastidian

Quote from: Duskling on July 09, 2010, 07:44:24 PM
Why this idea may not work out:

-The Queen would make everyone mega farm again.

-It may bring back too much nostalgia.

-Wouldn't the Queen retake the Shadowlands had she returned?

What if everyone hates her and they kick her out. They would be the new shadow guardians.

Duskling

I meant she would be powerful enough, especially with Tastidian by her side once more, to overthrow the current government.

SmartyPants

Wouldn't most Guardians die when they were defending the queen?  There maybe more, but I think most were killed by the Hero and his team.

Zackirus

Quote from: im2smart4u on July 09, 2010, 08:05:22 PM
Wouldn't most Guardians die when they were defending the queen?  There maybe more, but I think most were killed by the Hero and his team.

The Hero killed what? 4 of them. I think their has to be a bit more than 4 Shadowling Guardians. Their is also the possibility of Noctus (or any other shadowling) becoming a Loyalist Commander.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Tastidian

What if being back from the dead made her really weak. There should be more now since there is quite the government to protect .

Zackirus

who would have enough power to bring her back from the dead?

- Lord Canada

Zhampir

the gelf and their large collection of "soul capacitors" lol
And you thought there were just decorations when really the Gelf had a diabolical plot to bring back the queen. muhahahah.

Zackirus

Quote from: Zhampir on July 10, 2010, 02:33:20 AM
the gelf and their large collection of "soul capacitors" lol
And you thought there were just decorations when really the Gelf had a diabolical plot to bring back the queen. muhahahah.

As much as I would love to say "THE GELF ARE EVIL!?!" that brings into question, why would the Gelf want to bring back the Queen? Besides wouldn't their be a point in time where the person would be dead forever?

- Lord Canada

Tastidian

Quote from: Zackirus on July 09, 2010, 08:13:33 PM
who would have enough power to bring her back from the dead?

She brought herself back. My point is she never really died just near the edge of it.

Zackirus

Yes but if she never died don't you think she would overthrown the Somnus Government at one point or another!

- Lord Canada