News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Make A Choice!

Started by Zackirus, July 17, 2010, 04:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you pick as a sacrafice

Griffin
Rahel
Set
Arman
Malis
Other

Zackirus

This poll has sponsed from the TSoG ending forum. If you had to use one of your characters you destory something but they would die in the process then which character would you pick and why?

I would pick Rajav the Spearman (would classify under other) because he is just a mix of a fighter and a bowman. Also, when I played TPA2 I didn't really like using the Spearman character.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

MikeW781

I'd pick other, also opting to kill the Spearman, but it depends. He might end up a good deal stronger than Griffin, but I can't be sure.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Dorgon 5000

Luca, because she comes back even if she dies.

MikeW781

Quote from: im2smart4u on July 18, 2010, 11:52:22 AM
Quote from: Dorgon 5000 on July 18, 2010, 06:35:39 AM
Luca, because she comes back even if she dies.
I was thinking the same thing.
Thats a valied point, there would have to be some reason why the Luca couldn't come back, otherwise it would be a pointless sacrifice
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

algebra15

I would just give Baz a sharp stick, tell him to poke it, and have him thrown under the train (so to speak).
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

KZ

Griffin seems to be the type to make a sacrifice, but that would also be highly predictable. Maybe Arman, what with his bad old ways, leaving the past behind, doing something good for a change, partly atoning for his past deeds- though that wouldn't be too much in his character, unless the circumstances are highly special.
Then there is Set, who might do it if that would mean saving many peoples' lives.
Don't see Malis doing it,nor Rahel.
Luca, I believe, will depart for good anyway at the end of TSoG (just a feeling I have, and a lot of the dialogue points that way)- most likely with her husband Fizooz.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!