News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Black Rose

Started by meh, July 21, 2010, 01:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meh

The game should totally make it so the you can join and the hero gets the bonuses of the Assassin class.

MikeW781

Welcome to the forums, and all that greeting stuff thats gotten old by now.
Joining the black rose might be a possibility, but we'll have to wait for the release of the full game.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

Although, they don't accept psys, do they?

SmartyPants

Quote from: Steelfist on July 23, 2010, 02:36:34 PM
Although, they don't accept psys, do they?
Arman is a psy.  I think they don't want Psy Assassins in their ranks.  They also may look down on people who use the Gift.

KZ

Still, if you hide the Gift from them, then there is nothing stopping anyone getting in their ranks.
I believe the side-mission with Al'al is not finished. There definitely seems to be much more to be added to that.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

randy295

Quote from: KZ on July 24, 2010, 09:47:09 AM
Still, if you hide the Gift from them, then there is nothing stopping anyone getting in their ranks.
I believe the side-mission with Al'al is not finished. There definitely seems to be much more to be added to that.

about the mission     arman gave me was to deliver the package to Al'al  and i talk to Al'al   i accidently killed him >_<

ArtDrake

Honestly, there are probably much better endings than that, some of which can be achieved by simply doing what you would really say. Of course, the idea of being in some back alley with an assassin is a bit ridiculous, but part of the fun is looking for all the endings.