News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Apocalyptic!

Started by Steelfist, July 22, 2010, 01:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

so you're not gonna just try to get something close using the 2000+ words he's already posted? XD
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

MikeW781

I posted hours of writing, and you have permission to use my team. Just explore the caves, find ranien, then return to base. Then we split up, and take our different attack venues. Ranien can use the boats, Im getting the ice bridges, and Misad is taking the caves.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

OOC: Alright, sounds easy enough.

IC: Jyada told Misad to explore some caves by Lake Alto.

Simple enough, though Misad, But not too thrilling.

When he came close to the caves, though, he noticed an individual staring at him and Jyada, and pointed him out.

"Could be a patrol," Misad offered, hoping to get some action sooner than expected, "Should I take him out?"

"No," replied Jyada, "He isn't wearing Alliance uniform."

"Should I take him out anyway?" Misad asked.

"No," repeated Jyada, "I'll take a look at him myself after we annihilate that base."

"As you wish," said Misad, holstering his sniper rifle.

On Jyada's orders, Misad combed the area looking for a secret entrance to the base, for there was no front door, the Alliance was very cautious. When Misad finally found the entrance, a hatch hidden by grass on top of the caves, he snuck inside, using invisibility to trick anything inside to believing that he wasn't there. He snuck around where he entered, and gave the all-clear signal, indicating to Jyada and his troops to covertly enter. So they did, while Misad scouted a natural corridor that he would've guessed would be busy with Alliance members giving and taking information that was, or is to be, delivered. No one, he gave the all-clear signal telling Jyada to proceed. They were in the caves, but maybe there was something inside that may lead to the real base.

After about an hour of searching the caves, Khernon stumbled upon a secret entrance to something that looked very likely to be the Alliance base (at Lake Alto?).

"Jyada," began Misad.

"Yes," replied Jyada, knowing what he was going to ask, "Scout it, kill any guards."

"With pleasure," said Misad.

Misad used invisibility to catch the guards by surprise, he stabbed a guard from behind with a dagger tipped with poison, the guard immediately collapsed, dead. The other ran to help, but got a bullet in the head for his trouble. With the guards nutralized, Misad scouted the corridor behind the door they were guarding, another pair of guards was on duty, with their backs to the door. Misad used invisibility and slit both of their throats, not allowing them to alert anyone. He dragged the bodies into the room where he entered, and gave the all-clear signal one more time, indicating that he found the base; they would soon lose all need for stealth.

OOC: It's edited, did I get it right this time?

MikeW781

Please change it back so that we find an entrance that may lead to the base, and Misad uses invisibility to scout it?

Duskling

Is there anything else? Because I'd like to change all the wrongs at once.

Update to the storyline: now we get to kill! Kill! KILL!!! >:D

The Holy namelesskitty

Hey, Mike, Duskling, and ranien, tell me if you would like any assistance or antagonism from me, after all I am heading in your direction after all.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Duskling

The decision on whether to help us or antagonize us is completely up to you, namelesskitty.

The Holy namelesskitty

Thanks, just wondering if you had a preference.

Duskling

Well, help is always welcome, but antagonism would definitely prove interesting.

The Holy namelesskitty

I think that I'll go with help just because you outnumber me. I'll post more when I'm not so tried

MikeW781

Jyada, his team, and Misad headed out of the caves, and headed in the direction of the Forest. They were all in a good mood, happy because they would bring news that would soon ensue the fall of the Alliance. For Jyada and his team, that meant glory for their clan. For Misad, it meant gold. And lots of it. On the path, about halfway to the Sanctuary, they came across a barely visible campfire in an abandond cave near the entrance to the Deeper Downs. They halted, and began to discuss their options through Contact.
They clearly have skill at concealment. We only spotted them due to Misads good eyes, and even then only because they clearly don't know that they are near the Sanctuary entrance. Jyada though out loud.
They are either freelancers or an Alliance patrol. I say we jump out at them, and tell them to declare themselves. We either kill them, or hire them. Misad replied
True. Go invisible, and get behind them. We'll spring out front, if it comes to a fight you'll be behind them

They did so, and sprang out at the strangers.
"You are in the territory of the Night Brothers. Tell us your buisness here, then surrender or die!" Jyada shouted in his most indimidating voice.

OOC: Thanks for the edits Dusk- I guess I'm a little into this story.  :P
Also, Namelesskitty, the strangers are your team. You're more than welcome to join us. We promise food, money, and shelter. Also, you can eventually influence us to attack the Evolved. Or spy for us, join the Evolved, then tell us they are gonna attack, and we'll kill them for ya. Whatever, you got that silver tongue of yours, so we'll soon work for your goals.

The Holy namelesskitty

OOC: alright here goes.

IC: Cassiopia was running for shelter from the pouring rain, Loki and Shane were taking shelter underneath a rocky outcrop while Lily sought refuge underneath a bush, Cassiopia however, was left in the terrible weather.

Suddenly, the orb hidden deep within a hidden pocket, started to glow. Then came the excruciating heat, Cassiopia was a pyro psy, and suffered more than her share of terrible burns, but nothing could have ever compared to this heat. When the heat surge was gone She lay on the ground not far from where she had started.

"Scout it, Kill any guards" she heard a voice from inside a cave.

"With pleasure" said another voice.

Cassiopia looked into the cave's mouth and yet saw only one figure how strange she thought.

"I've found a cave." Cassiopia shouted.

"We're coming" replied Loki, Loki was always the one to reply, it was as if he could even have heard her from the capital. he was much farther away than she had expected. And then the more pressing problem occurred to her, the figure must have heard her too, and the figure's hidden companion was obviously armed and dangerous and even more so because she couldn't see him. The most important thing to know as a thief is to always be able to see your opposition. Cassiopia tensed herself and drew her bow, ready to incinerate any attackers.

OOC: you can include me now.

MikeW781

I think you submitted that before seeing my post, dunno. We had four people visible, plus Misad in back, at the cave.

The Holy namelesskitty

yeah I must've, just pretend that I only saw one person because of the rain, I'll clear that up next post, we must've posted at the same time or some thing.

MikeW781

Okay, but I think you should do the part where you respond to my "Surrender or Die" challenge.