News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Vampire like attacks in the game!!!!!

Started by fallenangelvlad, July 23, 2010, 04:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallenangelvlad

we need to get like alot of new Vampire like attacks that the main character can use
The telepath game is the best game ive played yet!!!!!!! :]

Duskling

So Duvalier would launch himself upon a bandit (example) and suck his blood? I don't think so... for many reasons.

fallenangelvlad

no i mean like a attack that improves strength or other stuff like that

Duskling

Duvalier doesn't use any attacks that require strength.

Ertxiem

We already have feedback and vengeance, that are somewhat close to vampire attacks.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Duskling

True, but I think that fallenangelvlad knows that... right?

fallenangelvlad

yes i mean like to summon someone to ur aid or something like that
or how about to help make attacks better?

Duskling

1. Please combine your double post.

2. What do you mean by "helps make attacks better" and "summon someone to your aid?"

fallenangelvlad

like summon a psi clone of ur self to confuse the enemy and help u in battle what i meant about the make attacks better is it makes the damage the attacks do more

Duskling

I think by the second one you mean like "Rage" "Fury" from TRPG2? The first idea, I think it is just too much, will it do the same amount of damage? Will it do half damage? Will it be AI controlled? Too many questions about, and too many flaws.

fallenangelvlad

the clone would be Ai controlled and do 25% of ur total damage does that answer your questions?

Duskling

Sorry about that, I never leveled Helena (was it her?) enough to use it. Plus we have a thread for this, too.

MikeW781

New attacks for teammates would be the correct place to put this. Please check for similar threads before creating your own.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

I don't think any topics should talk about "Vampire like attacks", since Twilight has made vampires so lame.