News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Co-op game

Started by algebra15, August 01, 2010, 12:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

algebra15

I was looking around sinisterdesign.net on Yahoo Site Explorer, and I found an interesting page, probably a remnant from way back. Its title was Sinister Design RPG Collab:

http://www.sinisterdesign.net/RPGCollab.html

What is it?
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Duskling

Seeing as how it's not even close to completion, it may be the "mystery project" Craig has been teasing us with. Because it seems as though it could be Telepath related.

algebra15

I wish. Yet somehow... I think this is something that showed up early on in the days of the site.

Maybe. Anyway, the graphics, aren't nearly as good as TSoG, and there aren't Arrow controls. That's the mark of a game from pre-TRPG2.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Barzul

Hm... There are TRPG elements. There is a shadowling that uses an attack called Neuron Blast, and a Saw Blade golem with slice and lazer attacks.

Steelfist

Perhaps one of Craigs first attempts at making a game?

bugfartboy

Who knows. Let me look at it.

-Edited-
I have no clue. Maybe it was supposed to be TRPG2 but then Craig decided against it.

SmartyPants

This is an old collaborative Flash RPG project that Craig gave up on long ago.

Quote from: malignus (CraigStern)In case anyone is wondering, this project has been temporarily shelved due to lack of interest / participation from the flash gaming community. Thanks to everyone who put hard work into this; hopefully we'll be able to start this back up again at some point in the future!

Duskling

This could be "some point in the future."

Duskling

Alrighty, but then it might not have been a quitting statement, per se, just a statement that he has better things to do at the moment?

The Holy namelesskitty

we all can still hope that we found the mystery project.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Duskling

To be honest, CraigStern said that we would be happy to know what it is, Duskling would be disappointed if this were it.

bugfartboy

SmartyPants

I don't really like this project because it has already been done to death.  It is that different from Adventure Quest and Sunny?

Duskling

That's true, Sonny's a good game, though, in Duskling's opinion.