Games > TSoG Wish List

Somnus Wishlist

<< < (22/27) > >>

ArtDrake:
What is "read again" supposed to mean?

Cypher:

--- Quote from: Duckling on September 04, 2010, 01:24:10 PM ---Old Forum Ideas:
*Nightling at the Somnus Public Library
*The Parliament in the Queen's Palace (maybe Senator Cerzak)
*Festus at his own clinic
*Darkling & Shadowboxer at their bar, the Barracks (the TRPG2 headquarters)
*Niven as a successful showman that performs at the Barracks
*Malis' Mansion (possibly bought from Thallion)
*The secret headquarters of the Assassin's Cult
*The Military Academy General Darkeye & Cezak went to
*One can buy reconstruction bonds at the Shadowlands National Bond Office
*Spriggats and Shadowlings floating through the streets like the people of Ravinale. This one is already in effect.
*A Light Spriggat NPC that can be asked about her color, like Lala

New Idea
In Telepath Psy Arena 2, one can train at The Oubliette (a training ground full of spriggat rebels and shadowling sympathizers). It would be cool to meet a former shadowling sympathizer in the new Somnus.  He could tell stories about how the shadowling sympathizers were secretly supporting the Dissidents with supplies and information.  A sympathizer could have given Tastidian misinformation about the Fake Golem Factory.  Any thoughts?

--- End quote ---
I am in agreement with Duckling and want to see all of the above included.

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: Duckling on September 04, 2010, 01:24:10 PM ---*One can buy reconstruction bonds at the Shadowlands National Bond Office
--- End quote ---
Did no one buy war bonds during TRPG2?

ArtDrake:
Yes! We did! Or at least I did! But you know what? I just don't think it's an idea I like! It doesn't mean I hate war bonds in general! It doesn't mean that I hate all your ideas! It doesn't mean that I cheated, or hacked, or hate Craig! Have I covered everything that you might extrapolate from a single strikethrough? I just don't think it's as good an idea as the rest!

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: Duckling on September 05, 2010, 09:42:32 AM ---Yes! We did! Or at least I did! But you know what? I just don't think it's an idea I like! It doesn't mean I hate war bonds in general! It doesn't mean that I hate all your ideas! It doesn't mean that I cheated, or hacked, or hate Craig! Have I covered everything that you might extrapolate from a single strikethrough? I just don't think it's as good an idea as the rest!

--- End quote ---
Your conspiracy theories have thrown me off.  Are you saying that you didn't like the idea of war bonds in TRPG2 and therefore you don't want reconstruction bonds in TSoG?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version