Games > TSoG Wish List

Somnus Wishlist

<< < (20/27) > >>

KZ:
Let is be so then: here is the formulated thread, which I'll update after folks express their views here. ;)

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: im2smart4u on July 23, 2010, 10:16:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: For those unfamiliar with the old forums ---Old Forum Ideas:
*Nightling at the Somnus Public Library
*The Parliament in the Queen's Palace (maybe Senator Cerzak)
*Festus at his own clinic
*Darkling & Shadowboxer at their bar, the Barracks (the TRPG2 headquarters)
*Niven as a successful showman that performs at the Barracks
*Malis' Mansion (possibly bought from Thallion)
*The secret headquarters of the Assassin's Cult
*The Military Academy General Darkeye & Cezak went to
*One can buy reconstruction bonds at the Shadowlands National Bond Office
*Spriggats and Shadowlings floating through the streets like the people of Ravinale
*A Light Spriggat NPC that can be asked about her color, like Lala
--- End quote ---

New Idea
In Telepath Psy Arena 2, one can train at The Oubliette (a training ground full of spriggat rebels and shadowling sympathizers). It would be cool to meet a former shadowling sympathizer in the new Somnus.  He could tell stories about how the shadowling sympathizers were secretly supporting the Dissidents with supplies and information.  A sympathizer could have given Tastidian misinformation about the Fake Golem Factory.  Any thoughts?

--- End quote ---
Are  you guys ok about these ideas being formulated?

KZ:
I had exacly that list in mind. What would be nice is to have people rank the ideas in order of preference, plus throw in some new ideas from this thread to add to the list. Then, make a ranked list, so Craig knows what we want most and what we wouldn't mind at all being omitted.

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: KZ on August 31, 2010, 08:33:03 AM ---I had exacly that list in mind. What would be nice is to have people rank the ideas in order of preference, plus throw in some new ideas from this thread to add to the list. Then, make a ranked list, so Craig knows what we want most and what we wouldn't mind at all being omitted.

--- End quote ---
We could pick the top 10 ideas and turn them into a poll.  If everyone gets 3-5 votes, then we can see which ideas are the most popular.

KZ:
Yep, again- that's what I had in mind, but first we have to select the said 10 ideas- although those in the list are mostly popular, I believe there was one or two that was mentioned in the new forums back in winter/spring. Let's see what else folks would like to add, then we can create the poll and let folks choose (5 probably would be better so that there is a greater spread of votes over a lrager number of options).

Some of the things from the list have already been implemented, for instance- Sproggats and Shadowlings floating around the streets. Some of the ideas can be moved outside Somnus - like the military academy which Gen. Darkeye and Cerzak attended.

Some are NPC, rather than building structure-related. Maybe we can split the list into two parts: a list where Craig "only" needs to add in the dialogue (e.g. a Shadowling sympathiser NPC, anything else that uses previous buildings- like the Shadowlands National Bond Office- would be neat to have Penubra still working there, going slightly purple); a list where many additional new graphics are required (e.g. a new building- like the clinic or the library, or many new graphics, like the new government, etc).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version