News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Somnus Wishlist

Started by KZ, February 10, 2010, 07:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

For the palace- it can be used for the new parliament, or a history museum. I highly doubt it will be destroyed- it might bring back just the right memories to keep the Shadowlings from repeating past mistakes.

W.r.t. card games, I think it's best to have at least one: in TRPG2 it did provide variety when the player has to level up the team enough to start mission 6- that takes a lot of gold farming to do! If there is time, it would be nice to have another mini-game, with TRPG2 reference in it. But that's not too high priority at the moment.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

SmartyPants

Quote from: KZ on March 14, 2010, 06:34:28 PM
For the palace- it can be used for the new parliament, or a history museum. I highly doubt it will be destroyed- it might bring back just the right memories to keep the Shadowlings from repeating past mistakes.
Parliament building makes more since, because a museum would seem like a tribute towards the dead queen.

KZ

It depends what's placed inside it: Dachau still stands, yet it's hardly a tribute to the Nazis.
But I do agree that a functional parliament is more likely and more logical, and practical.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Ertxiem

I agree that the Parliament makes more sense. The official residence of the President or the Prime-Minister would also make sense. In a lot of countries, the President or the Prime-Minister have their official residence in a palace once used by the King.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

cyso

Another suggestion that I originally posted on the Shadow Wars thread.
There should be a book in the library that explains the Shadow Wars and tells about their history.
There could also be encyclopedias of enemies and the history of spriggats and shadowlings in the library.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Zhampir

I was wondering if Malignus should still be here, somewhere else, or not make an appearance (this last one would be unfortunate)?

KZ

Good ideas, I certainly would like to see more linking in with TRPG2 and TRPG1. After all, the events in those two chapters shaped the future of Cera Bella.
I certainly would like to see more books around, possibly in the Somnus Library, including those which contain recent past-Nelis history. (Certainly a good way to re-cap a lot of what happened.)
Welcome to the forums!

Zackirus

Quote from: Zhampir on March 15, 2010, 02:47:58 PM
I was wondering if Malignus should still be here, somewhere else, or not make an appearance (this last one would be unfortunate)?

I assuming thatafter the shadow war ended that he cam eout of his box and travelled to the new city, so he could be in it I just hardly doupt that we will still go back in time with you.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

KZ

I guess Malignus could migrate elsewhere... and again be found! That, surely, would be a nice and pleasant surprise?
Welcome to the forums!

Zackirus

Do you think he would still send you back in time like he did in Chapter 2
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

cyso

I don't see why not. What would be the point in having him in the game if he didn't?
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

torugo

he did it for the original hero so theres no reason to refuse service to you
mock the pheonix you will burn

Zackirus

If he were to come back into th game fr chapter three and he would be able to sed you back in time, then what if he sent you back in time to where the Hero from Chapter 1 and 2 was fighting and both your teams would have a showdown. But he was hiiden and he assumed that nobdy would find him. If he were hidden and you found him gain then maybe he would do it. As for fighting the main, ithas been preposed but I think this would make an excellent finisher to th game.

His team could comprise of:

The Hero
Shadowboxer
Darkling
Fetus (could be replaced with Anna)
Gamblin' Jack (could be replaced with Helena)
Niven
Dorgon
Grotuis
Flint
Guy

- Lord Canada

torugo

yes but the maximum enemys that can be put in is 10 and you had 12 people in the 2nd chapter
mock the pheonix you will burn

KZ

That idea was suggested earlier, but not many users liked that Zackirus. Personally, I don't like to see a showdown between the two, plus, Malignus only allows the Main to travel to battles he already had, or inevitably will have (or, in case of the last two battles, they're the only two fate deciding options). He cannot just randomly mix-and-match beings from different time periods.
Welcome to the forums!