News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Somnus Wishlist

Started by KZ, February 10, 2010, 07:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:Light-God:.

How about Permission to go Into the Queen's Castle/Palace?

torugo

i seriously doubt you can get permission to go in there unless youre just going to barge in and make youreself public enemy number 1 of the shadowlings again
mock the pheonix you will burn

Zhampir

Seems like you will, in accordance with some of the dialog in the demo^^

Dorgon 5000

I think you should be able to go inside the palace and see how big it is (I think it should be bigger than in chapter 2). Alos, I think the city outside the palace should be darker, to that you really can see you´re underground.

Zhampir

I'd like to see remnants of a slave quarters or a museum of sorts to show the effects of slavery on Cera Bella.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: im2smart4u on April 09, 2010, 02:44:36 PM
In Telepath Psy Arena 2, one can train at The Oubliette (a training ground full of spriggat rebels and shadowling sympathizers). It would be cool to meet a former shadowling sympathizer in the new Somnus.  He could tell stories about how the shadowling sympathizers were secretly supporting the Dissidents with supplies and information.  A sympathizer could have given Tastidian misinformation about the Fake Golem Factory.
Wasn't he wiped?
There could be a quest about stopping the Loyalists.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Dorgon 5000 on May 16, 2010, 02:09:58 AMAlos, I think the city outside the palace should be darker, to that you really can see you´re underground.
I always did wonder how there is so much light underground.

Xemadus Echina

shadowlings have lights that use photoluminescence? OR they have spriggats that activate thermoluminescence (maybe back in the days of TRPG2 XD)
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Duskling

Since Shadowboxer and Darkling started a restaurant called "The Barracks" in Somnus after the Shadow Wars, could it be included. Darkling and Shadowboxer could be blue now, or Shadowboxer could be blue and Darkling could still be red. The purpose of The Barracks would be for a side quest, sort of like with Achmed, as in Shadowling Loaylists are attacking supply convoys or something and they need your help keeping them off their tails.

MikeW781

Sounds neat. We shouldn't have to many TRPG throwbacks, as craig has stated he wants this one to be a stand-alone game. However, this seems very neccesary from the perspective of somebody who loves  TRPG,  especially the second one.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

KZ

I think that thread is so deep down that people don't know it's there. I'm merging the topics.

Personally, I like the idea, though I think Shadowboxer, being the elder of the two brothers, just might start to turn purple, though I think it is possible that not enough time has passed for him to even start turning purple (only several decades have passed, after all).
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Duskling

I have a counter for that... or maybe a point for you, whichever, look at Nameless One, most people have decided that he is the TRPG Main, though that still may not have been enough time for Shadowboxer to age thoroughly.

KZ

Well, exactly, we don't know how long it takes the Shadowlings to age, but there is a general assent that they live much longer than humans- a couple of hundred years at least, so a couple of decades may not be enough for Shadowboxer to start going purple (plus, colour is only an indication of the age the person looks, not the actual age).
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!