News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

hallucination aptitude

Started by mezzoforte, August 11, 2010, 06:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this topic be deleted?

Yes
No

mezzoforte

It seems to me that you need 15 aptitude in order to "think about"/analyze your hallucination after the bandit boss.  Anyone else find that?

Edit: The only thing that affects whether or not you analyze your hallucination is if Set is dead or alive.

bugfartboy

Umm. I havn't noticed it before. But I do think that it's kinda cool.

Tastidian

bugfartboy

I think that it means that your ability to observe and understand things is great. Or did you mean what did the hallucination mean?

Dayn

What dose the hallucination mean?

bugfartboy

I'll have to play again. I'll update this post when I get the chance. It might not be for a while so if anyone wants to do it, feel free.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Dayn on August 12, 2010, 05:59:11 AM
A hallucination is something someone senses when there is nothing there.  It is a delusion when you believe the hallucination is real.

MikeW781

He meant in game. Also, it signifies Duvaliers development to the point where he can have an affinity.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

mezzoforte

Quote from: MikeW781 on August 12, 2010, 11:49:57 AM
He meant in game. Also, it signifies Duvaliers development to the point where he can have an affinity.

Really?  I thought it was "supposedly" Yawah (compare to his mother's experience).

So did you see a connection between the hallucination imagery and having an affinity?

Duskling

Quote from: mezzoforte on August 12, 2010, 01:55:46 PM
Really?  I thought it was "supposedly" Yawah (compare to his mother's experience).
I thought so too, as at some point you say that it signifies danger at some point.

MikeW781

Quote from: mezzoforte on August 12, 2010, 01:55:46 PM
Quote from: MikeW781 on August 12, 2010, 11:49:57 AM

So did you see a connection between the hallucination imagery and having an affinity?
Hm. It seemed divine-ish, but I associated it with your affinity, which you got right after. It would be a real twist if you got your affinity because of Yawah.

Tastidian

Quote from: im2smart4u on August 12, 2010, 10:24:07 AM
Quote from: Dayn on August 12, 2010, 05:59:11 AM
A hallucination is something someone senses when there is nothing there.  It is a delusion when you believe the hallucination is real.
Did you really think I didn't know what a hallucination is?

On a different note: Or could be exactly what rahel said but than again why the high level aptitude. I've all ready read the thing at least ten times. Way before this topic but I have no other theory that the ones already posted.

Duskling

Quote from: PinkPanzer on August 12, 2010, 06:14:56 PM
Are you Dayn? :o If you are, I' am shocked, evidently, the smiley proves it. In case everyone knew already, I was probably not around when he... confessed?

MikeW781

Quote from: Duskling on August 12, 2010, 07:21:29 PM
Quote from: PinkPanzer on August 12, 2010, 06:14:56 PM
Are you Dayn? :o If you are, I' am shocked, evidently, the smiley proves it. In case everyone knew already, I was probably not around when he... confessed?
What do you mean?

Duskling

Dayn asked what a hallucination is, im2smart4u explained, and then PinkPanzer replied asking im2smart4u if he really thought that he didn't know what a hallucination is, take a look at im2smart4u's post.