News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Granted, while you don't overdo it with Deagonx, you overdo it while arguing with everyone else.

I wish for an uncorruptable slice of bread.

bugfartboy

Granted. But it's covered in doubly corrupted butter to make up for it.

I wish for a butter covered planet.

Duskling

Granted, the butter is perfect... but the planet is undergoing a plague at the moment.

I wish for the perfect sandwich.

bugfartboy

Granted. But it's mine.

I wish for the Holy Grail to be mine forever.

Cypher

Granted. The Holy Grail is so old it crumbles to dust as soon as you touch it.

I wish for the power!

bugfartboy

Granted.
"You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?"

Way to go Cypher. It never ends.

I wish that you reminded me of the man.

Duskling

Granted.
"What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?" "You remind me of the man." "What man?" "The man with the power." "What power?" "The power of voodoo." "Who do?" "You do." "Do what?"

Way to go Buggy. It never ends.

I wish that is would end.

bugfartboy

Granted. But another "is" comes along.

I wish that you didn't remind me of suds.

Chrono

Granted. You remind yourself instead.

I wish I didn't have senioritis and a senior project coming my way at the same time.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Granted. Now you have a giant boulder rolling your way. And it's on fire. Shooting lasers. And sentient. Gasp!!! It's a Cyboulderg!!!  :o :o :o :o  :D :D :D

Here's what it looks like!!

I wish that the Cyboulderg would leave me alone.

Chrono

Granted, but a black hole appears and decides not to leave any of us alone. Game over.

I wish such a thing will never happen though.

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Granted. But your wish really wasn't granted. Then the Cyboulderg gets us all. Way to go Chrono. :P

Look at the Cyboulderg up above!

I wish that Chrono's previous wish would be granted uncorrupted.

Chrono

Granted. Your computer files are now corrupted.

I wish the monkey's paw (an infamous fictional wish corrupter, for those of you who don't know) never existed.

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Granted. But then it exists for you.

I wish that Time stood still.

Chrono

[/spoiler]