News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

Wish granted, you sit, staring at your computer screen for the rest of your life waiting for the corruption that will never come. For the rest of your life.

I wish Mikew781 didn't have to resort to such rubbish corruptions due to his lack of imagination (Or personal insecurity; he may have a small dick, and want to take out his misery on the entire world by posting terrible posts. Just a suggestion).

MikeW781

Wish granted, I begin to invent amazingly inventive corruptions, but you long for my crude, size-related humor, and become massively depressed. Your sadness affects the entire world, and everybody begins to resent your presence. Slowly, you realize that the only way to cheer yourself, and others, up is by re-creating the humor you removed from the world. You spend the rest of your lives making penis-related jokes, and you despise yourself even more.

I wish people would help out in my thread: http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=300.0
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Ertxiem

Wish granted. From now on, everybody in the world tries to help your thread. However, these forums can't support the huge amount of traffic necessary for them to work and they crash. When Craig tries to restore these forums from a backup, it happens that your thread can't be recovered, thus lost forever.

I wish that my Internet Service Provider was more reliable (I'm getting tired of the problems I'm having).
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Xemadus Echina

wish granted.  internet ceases to exist so it can't be unreliable anymore.

i wish you guessed what my wish was using previous knowledge.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

Wish granted, I guess your wish is for me to guess your wish using the previous knowledge of the wish you just posted, but since it isn't a very good wish, I change it to a better one. You fall into a pit of spikes from four thousand feet. Fortunately, the spikes break your fall.

I wish I was a god.

torugo

wish granted a beam of light shoots down on you and makes you an all powerful god

I wish my eye will heal
mock the pheonix you will burn

Ertxiem

Wish granted. However, your other eye gets worse than your current bad eye.

I wish rainen procrastinates forever.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Xemadus Echina

granted, i'll finish your wish and my wish later
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. You wish your wish later. However, after you made yourself wish it, you'll regret it instantaneously because you just thought of something way better.

I wish I had butter.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

torugo

wish granted i cant beleive it WAS butter

i wish my dad would clean the water filter

Steel Ersatz Man

Wish granted, he developes severe OCD and kepps madly cleaning the water filter until he dies.

I wish that life was more like a video game (Futurama Reference)

(I modified this post so I have a wish.)
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Ertxiem

Wish granted... wait... I think there is something missing...

I wish I could corrupt your wish.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Duskling

Wish granted, but Ersatz Man goes mad with rage over his corrupted wish and beats you into a bloody pulp.

I wish to be more powerful than Nelis, Tastidian, and the Main from TRPG2 combined.

torugo

wish granted however with all the power you have you accidently kill the ones that you love too

i wish could get good enough to start and finish this animated movie im working on

Duskling

Wish granted, but it got poor reviews so, after all you went through, you kill yourself.

I wish to own America.