News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

Wish granted. This causes a paradox, and you are stuck in a loop of wishing and not wishing, until the genie gives up and just smites you.

I wish the genie was nicer to people who don't think their wishes through properly.

ArtDrake

Granted. However, the same thing happens to you, since your wish was in the past tense. The genie goes through being nice and not nice to ill-thought-out-wish-wishers, but finally gives up and settles on dropping a wet fish on your head from twenty feet.

I wish for a better language.

bugfartboy

Granted. It's English. :D

I wish to be more emotionally outgoing in a safe manner. It's not good to keep yourself bottled up you know.

Steelfist

Wish granted. However, this makes you somewhat . . . irritating. You find yourself with no friends, unable to bottle up your emotions and stop crying for long enough to find some new ones.

I wish for an unnatural disaster.

bugfartboy

Granted. You pass gas. DX

I wish for survival.

Steelfist

Wish granted. I survive. You don't.

I wish for my survival.

bugfartboy

Granted. But I steal it from you when you aren't looking.

I wish for Ertxiem's survival.

Ertxiem

Wish granted, for a femtosecond.

I wish I had a bicycle.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Steelfist

Wish granted. Unfortunately, you forget how to ride one. Fortunately, this doesn't affect you, as I steal it from you while you aren't looking.

I wish for a non-corruptive genie.

bugfartboy

Granted. But you can't expect an already corrupted genie to not corrupt this wish. So your efforts are in vain.

I wish for nine big yachts to dock on my chest, cutting off blood circulation to my entire body.

ArtDrake

Granted. The genie had to bend space and time for that to occur, meaning that you have some very small, 5000 ton yachts sitting on you.

I wish for a biscuit.

bugfartboy

Granted. But I burned it. And then smothered it in animal innards.

I wish for a decent biscuit. I don't care who gets it.

ArtDrake

Granted. The biscuit is fully clothed -- that is, it's decent.

I wish for a cool smiley face.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. 8) However, it's armed with a machine gun and starts to fire at you. Run!

I wish that the decent biscuit will find a decent job.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Granted. It's decent job is as a male stripper, losing it's decent clothes.

I wish the decent biscuit with a somewhat decent job would get a decent paycheck.