News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

Granted. However, the wish-genie smites you anyway.

I wish you people wouldn't give me your stupid tedious math homework. Aren't you taking something interesting, like Japanese, or AP Cooking, or Greek History, whose homework you could give me?

[Don't get me wrong. I still love math, but I view Pre-Calc as one of the most pointless classes ever taught. In Honors Pre-Calc, it's just Algebra II review until the very end, where you do a few new trig identities. Don't even get me started on Advanced Functions and Modeling.]

bugfartboy

Granted. But our interesting classes are ones we want to do ourselves, and we just lock you in the closet for the rest of your life.

I wish for purpose.

By the way, my precalc class is actually covering things that I've not already learned. Sadly, I happened to get the worst teacher my school has to offer for it.

ArtDrake

[It is? Most interesting. My precalculus class did no such thing... sorry about the lousy teacher. I had the same problem last year.]

Granted. However, paying for care and boarding for a large aquatic mammal soon bankrupts you.

I wish the wish-genie weren't as deaf as he/she/it is.

Kaseke

Wish granted. Now the genie hears every wish said aloud by people and corrupts them all.

I wish for a smilie.
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

ArtDrake

Gretnad. However, the giene is dyselxic and inseatd you just get a smilie!  :)

I wish for less homework.

Kaseke

Wish granted. You now get all that homework in your tests.

I wish I wouldn't have to wish for anything.

ArtDrake

Granted. You don't have to, but you do anyway.

I wish for more time to draw fanart.

bugfartboy

Granted. It consists of poorly drawn smiley faces on pictures of Cygnus, and it gets taken down.

I wish for a wireless mouse.

ArtDrake

Granted. Enjoy your 100% biotech-free mouse from the local pet store!

I wish for the density of kittens to decrease, so that they could jump higher, and have a lower terminal velocity.

bugfartboy

Granted, but your density decreases as well, and a paper cut is enough to rip your finger off.

I wish for my parents to control me less.

ArtDrake

Granted. They no longer control you. However, they're still your parents and you really ought to do what they tell you to do, unless it's illegal or harmful or just plain inadvisable, or completely unreasonable.

Kaseke

No wish to corrupt, so it's time to corrupt your brain! You can now think of only genie's face.

I wish for some anpan.

ArtDrake

Granted. However, the genie decides to have me grant the wish for you, whereupon I promptly lose the anpan [read: eat] because I'm too busy thinking of the genie's face to think of delivering it to you.

I wish for more days off like this one.

Kaseke

Wish granted. You got your day off, but only because your calendar is off and you think it's sunday.

I wish that tomorrow will be a good day for me :D

Ertxiem

Wish granted. However, it's too late now because your tomorrow happened three days ago.

I wish that 1999 wasn't the year before 2000.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.