News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

Granted. You are now highly skilled in the number 108204962968185. The 108204962968184 before it, however, still escape you.

I wish I hadn't just run out of wishes.

Kaseke

Wish granted. You lose everything you had, and now you have want to wish them back, but you can only do so one by one.

I wish the genie was nicer at times.
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. However, due to unfortunate coincidences, the Genie will never be nicer to you.

Inspired by the Halloween, I wish we all rotten to death with excruciating pain.  >:D
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Granted. But as the genie was off on his way, terrorizing others, only you "rotten" to death "with" excruciating pain.

I wish for typos.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. A dozen typographic machines fall on top of you coming from nowhere.

I wish I had written "I wish we all rot to death in excruciating pain", unless there is a grammar mistake in it. :P
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Kaseke

Wish granted. But the genie heard your wish wrong so it didn't change a thing.

I wish my chair was more comfy.

ArtDrake

Granted. However, due to your chair's amazing comfiness, it is suddenly taken away from you for intensive study in the laboratories of a powerful furniture manufacturer.

bugfartboy

Granted. But instead of granting your wish, the genie just gave you terrible gas.

I wish for homework.

Kaseke

Wish granted. You get so much that you no more have anything else in your life you have time to do. So you are bound to your homework, for the rest of your life.

I wish not wishing wouldn't corrupt your wish... or wishlessness... or unwish... or..........What were I on about again?

ArtDrake

Granted. Your wish goes uncorrupted, despite the fact that you actually wished something. Take that.

I wish human interaction didn't have to be so violent.

bugfartboy

Granted. It's now more violent.

I wish for movie funds.

ArtDrake

Granted. Your extensive torture and eventual death are funded as the basis for an inspiring children's movie, to be released in 2014.

I wish people would highlight text to see the unseen, instead of assuming I hadn't posted a wish.

ArtDrake

Granted. People now highlight text more often, but not often enough that you avoid being tazed on occasion.

I wish people wouldn't double-post like this.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. A mod comes along and deletes all double posts.

I wish I will not be the mod assigned to do the double post deletion.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Granted. In order to establish that, I am made a mod, and end up getting banned for completely wrecking the forums out of power-crazed actions.

I wish for reasonable corruptions.