News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Granted. I get everything from that wish, and I die.

I wish for __________.

ArtDrake

You ________ your ______, and then _______ _________ly _____s out of nowhere to ______ in the middle of the _______ing ________. Wish _____ing _____ed.

I wish less had been redacted.

bugfartboy

Granted. ____ has been redacted.

I wish for ____ literal interpretations of wishes.

ArtDrake

Granted. All wishes are now take completely literally. Hope you enjoyed that nonliteral interpretation of your wish!

I wish paradoxes didn't occur.

Ertxiem

Wish granted, however there still are experiments in quantum where particles travel faster than light and it still may be possible to travel back in time.

I wish that paradoxes do occur.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Granted. Life becomes a paradox.

I wish for a thematic entrance.

ArtDrake

D-dooh zhadoo, bah-bahhh! It's bugfartboy!

Granted. However, this thematic entrance plagues you for the rest of eternity whenever you enter a room.

I wish for schools to stop teaching me random crap I don't need to know. I'm looking at you, English teacher.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. However you have just realized that you're in English class daydreaming and just said out loud "I wish for schools to stop teaching me random crap I don't need to know. I'm looking at you, English teacher." Ooops. You're in trouble.

I wish that you have at least one option to avoid punishment.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Granted. His one option to avoid punishment is the one stereo-typically associated with college girls and their professors.

I wish for a cleaner escape route than the one I just presented.

ArtDrake

Granted. It is the one stereotypically associated with students who happen to have tickets for front row seats at the much-anticipated upcoming football game between the professor's favorite team and their biggest rival. All is forgotten, and good times are had.

I wish I weren't a stereotypical college girl.  :?

Ertxiem

Psst, Duckling, you forgot to write:
D-dooh zhadoo, bah-bahhh! It's bugfartboy!

Wish granted, you're a stereotypical college roof.

I wish I could be less sleepy.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Kaseke

Wish granted. Instead you are now a little more slippy.

I wish I was a house.
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

ArtDrake

Granted. People now live inside of you. However, the city condemns you as unfit for living in, so you are quickly demolished.

I wish I could remember people's dramatic entrances.

Kaseke

Granted. In a side effect, you will never in your life see another one and all dramatic entrances turn to comical entrances in your eyes.

I wish this schools keyboards spacebar would work better...
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

ArtDrake

Granted. However, you can never visit the forums again because your school's internet access blocks it for being anti-Cultist propaganda. That's right; while you weren't looking, your government was slowly and insidiously replaced by the Cult. You have Craig to thank for that one.

I wish for more days like this one.