News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

D-dooh zhadoo, bah-bahhh! It's bugfarboy!

Granted, but you're as miserable as everyone else, because you have to listen to your theme every time you walk into a room.

I wish for slightly less misery upon all existence, because enough people commit suicide as it is. It's quite sad, really.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. From now on, people will only mutilate themselves horribly.

I wish I could be 10% more efficient with the things that I have to do using at most 9% more time.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

ArtDrake

Granted. However, your newfound efficiency leads to lots of downtime that you spend baking cookies, and you become rather chunky.

I wish I had downtime for cookie-baking.

bugfartboy

Granted. Sadly, I eat all your cookies and become rather chinky as well. (Corrupt-ception! D: )

I wish for fewer cookies.

ArtDrake

D-dooh zhadoo, bah-bahhh! It's bugfarboy!

Granted. There are no more cookies left. Ever.

I wish someone [me] would play that awful entrance theme on the drums and record it, for the benefit of the world.

bugfartboy

Granted. Sadly it sounds nothing like we know it should and you follow me into nonexistance in despair.

I wish for $1000 to donate to the TT Kickstarter. I think it'd be interesting to have a villain of my (co)design to appear in the game.

ArtDrake

デュデュー、ジャードヴァッパー、ヴァグファーツボイです!

Granted. You have all $1000 dollars you need, but you accidentally squander them on soft drinks.

I wish the Japanese version of the forums hadn't felt the need to translate your entrance theme into Japanese.
[www.sinisterdesign.jp -- check it out!]
[Actually, don't. It doesn't exist.]

bugfartboy

Granted. It felt the need to translate it into Yenkahs.

I wish for the pitbull of pity.

ArtDrake

Sihyahaaaamba kuchen yeneh kwenkos, sihyahamba kuchen yeneh kwenkos (kwenkos!).

Granted. However, you are promptly attacked by the rottweiler of rot, and develop gangrene.

I wish for your old theme back.

bugfartboy

Granted. But you age in the process and are now waaaaaaay past your ducky expiration date. Sorry, but you must leave... Now.

I wish you didn't have to go.

ArtDrake

Granted. I don't. However, I ensnare the soul of another innocent duckling and take its body as my own. Expiration date renewed.

I wish for less English homework, because that class is just about pointless. English I taught me everything it's teaching me and more.

bugfartboy

Granted. You have less English homework, and instead are required to write an 80 page English paper over the history of punctuation. I would say you fail, but I'd rather not be deterministic.

I wish for faster vehicular acceleration.

Ertxiem

D-dooh zhadoo, bah-bahhh! It's bugfartboy!

Wish granted. Squashhhhhed you were (like a bug) against your seat due to the 100g acceleration of your brand new vehicle. You are now as thin as a sheet of paper.

I wish to dance.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Granted. It's the boogie, and you turn into one. Have fun!

I wish for fewer depressed people and more suicidal people.

ArtDrake

D-dooh zhadoo, bah-bahhh! It's bugfartboy!

Granted. More people are perfectly happy, yet suicidal for no apparent reason. Good flippin' job.

I wish my friends weren't unhappy.