News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

Granted. You are now in possession of Goodies Windbaker and Churchill. Then, you are arrested for human trafficking.

I wish for more chances to see my very best friend ever.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. You got his photo together with a request for a very high ransom.

I wish I had made a nicer corruption. That one isn't appropriate at Christmas time.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Granted. That corruption becomes completely appropriate at Christmastime.

I wish for a meaner Ertxiem. Like Ertxiemean.

ArtDrake

Granted. Ert = μ

I wish more people got that joke. I'd be willing to bet Ert will, but still.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. More people got that joke but they still don't think it's funny. :P

I wish not to follow a Gaussian distribution (who knows where it's going to). As a consequence, I shall not be Normal!
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Granted. You're uncommonly boring.

I wish for bat powers.

Ertxiem

Wish granted, you're now a mammal instead of an insect. Hence, you can change accordingly the 2nd and 3rd letters of your name.

I wish I didn't smell so much (being a dead cow has it's downsides, you know)... or was it those chestnuts I ate?
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Granted. Your sense of smell is now gone! Sadly that too has a cost. While you can no longer smell, your pugnence has increases tenfold! No one dares come near you, and would much rather call you. Sadly calling you is impossible, as you are a cow and cannot pay for incoming calls because you are dead. You continue to be dead but now you're all alone.

I wish for Ertxiem to have friends.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. He has friends, but they still don't want to contact him.

I wish I was Ertxiem. :P
Ert, the Dead Cow.

ArtDrake

.meixtrE era uoY .detnarg hsiW

I hope wish not to have made any mistakes in writing that all backwards.

bugfartboy

Granted. Sadly there were no visible mistakes, so the genie put some in for you.

I wish for rightward eagles.

ArtDrake

Granted. However, they are scared into becoming leftward eagles upon hearing your awful theme song. In fact, it's only a matter of time before it strikes agai--

D-dooh zhadoo, bah-bahhh! It's bugfartboy!

I wish for an extra day.

bugfartboy

Granted. Sadly the world decided that it would make sure the Mayans were right and end the world on December 21, 2012 AD. But your extra day pushed it to December 22, 2012. Way to ruin the hopes of many people.

I wish for cheesebuns.

ArtDrake

D-dooh zhadoo, bah-bahhh! It's bugfartboy!

Granted. Dudes' buns the world over suddenly turn to cheese. A sticky, bloody catastrophe ensues.

I wish for a money tree in the back yard.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. You have a Dillenia indica in your back yard. It is also called the "money tree" because it's told that Emperor Peter I from Brazil used to hide coins inside it's fruits to trick people to think that money grew from those trees. As soon as the fruits grow you'll find out that it's only a tale.

I wish you invite all of the regulars in the forum to eat curry at your place, made with the fruits of Dillenia indica. And it's better be good! :)

Ert, the Dead Cow.