News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

Granted. Bet you didn't know that I happen to be a world-class sushi chef, did ya? Wait, curry, did you say? Oh. This is going to be interesting.

I wish for you to enjoy the world-class D. indica sushi curry. That is, the sushi from whence the curry is wrought is world-class, not the curry. Because I am not that good at making curry out of sushi.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. We all enjoy the world-class D. indica sushi curry made by bugfartboy.

I wish we make a New Year's Eve competition for the best D. indica sushi curry, judged by Craig and the cast of all Telepath games.

(Is it wise to wish that Craig eats what we cook? Mmm...)

Oh well, Happy New Year!
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

ArtDrake

Granted -- Craig likes it so much he puts it in the game as an aside,
TRPG1+2 Hero Pyro Blasts it in disgust,
Duvalier pours his pent-up frustrations into the sushi curry through Feedback [causing it to turn black and become quite smelly],
Anya reads a few books on botany before trying any,
Darkling and Shadowboxer hastily wash it down with some imported ale,
Rahel analyses my cooking style and coldly deduces that I'm an insecure person,
Griffin grins and bears it,
Arman is nowhere to be found,
David quietly sits staring at it,
Festus tries to live up to his name in the face of the gastronomic atrocity,
Gamblin' Jack is jovially making a fortune off to the side,
Luca starts to remember that her husband made sushi curry like this,
Noctus simply says "This will not do,"
Tastidian's face-crack flashes angrily,
Cygnus can't [or won't] try it because of the golden baby mask,
General D'Kah demands the arrest of the perpetrator of the sushi curry,
Nelis barely manages to restrain herself from Fire Gating the table in half,
Hellion refuses to try it on the grounds that the chef has not proved himself in his eyes,
Helena gives her portion to her Stone Golem,
and Set runs around diagnosing the attendees with various obscure illnesses.

The Telepath Tactics cast of characters wasn't available -- they're still fighting it out in the Dundar archipelago.

After the meal, my remains are found, with traces of no less than thirty-eight different Psy attacks present. Needless to say, the sushi curry was obviously a huge success!

I wish I could be reanimated by the same dark magics that brought back Ert from beyond the grave. Happy New Year!

bugfartboy

Granted. Sadly there was no dark magic involved in the reanimation of Ert, to the best of my knowledge,  so you remain a pile of ashes surrounded by angry Telepath RPG characters.

I wish that there was curry leftover for me to taste. Happy New Year!

Ertxiem

Wish granted, but since the curry is now 2 weeks old... it's starting to move on it's own... perhaps Duckling will become Curryling if the curry is able to reach the ashes!

I wish to see what will happen to the curry and Duckling's ashes.

[By the way, great post, Duckling.]
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Granted. You experience this moment in history:
Curry, weeks old and disgusting, is slowly inching its way to a pile of ashes on the floor. You blink, and suddenly it's years later. The curry is a mere five centimeters away from the ashes. As you stare in shock, something amazing happens... The curry finally reaches the ashes if it's maker, and transforms into something you've never seen before... A pile of ashes with curry mixed into it... In this anticlimactic moment, life seems more bearable than eternal dead-cowedness.

I wish for a shorter corruption.

Ertxiem

Granted. (Short=boring? :P )

I wish I will remember forever the moment I saw the pile of ashes with curry mixed into it.
Furthermore, I wish to overcome my lack of words to describe my entire feelings about it.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Granted. You remember that moment and that moment only. In your perpetual memory, you eventually decide on the words "Disturbing" "Miserable" and "Amazing".

I wish I had a pile of dirt with magical sugar sprinkles on it.

ArtDrake

Granted. However, it gets mixed in with the curry-ash, and creates...

a Duckling? It turns out the dirt had the right mineral content [and the curry, the right base element content] to compose the original form of a Duckling. The magical sprinkles were actually nanobiotech entropy-reduction agents, which conspired to process and rearrange the atoms in the dirt-ash-curry, recomposing the original Duckling! [this time with 30% more curry powder -- keeps the pipes clear]

I wish to have the time to modify my profile for the occasion of my phoenicoid rebirth.

bugfartboy

Granted. But that's all the time you'll ever have.

I wish for mud with magical sprinkles on it.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. It's thrown into your face and it's magically attacked to it. Now you need a magical spring of water to clean yourself up.

I wish to enjoy my next meal.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Granted. You enjoy it very much. The corruption comes later.

I wish I was Ertxiem's next meal.

Ertxiem

Wish granted (ouch!). However things happen the other way around because the bugs usually eat dead animals (ouch again!!!). (This corruption is still bad for me...)

I wish I can escape being bug's next meal.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Steelfist

Wish granted; Bug is given a tasty alternate meal before the 'main course'. You aren't his next meal now.

I wish that the ache in my wrist would go away.

bugfartboy

Granted. It goes on a vacation to the South American country of Brazil. While it's gone it sends you post-cards showing people with aches in their wrists. It returns three weeks later.

I wish for a round-trip ticket to Brazil.